For Sale: SHIRO NEON NL; SOCOM MICROTECH ELITE (Manual)

mroger04

Gold Member
FOR SALE: Shirogorov Neon NL; In mint condition. Handles are full titanium with a very dark stone-wash and inlayed on both show & lock sides with an OD, Green, Linen Micarta. Relief machining inside & subtly through-out & your typical relief cut on the outer lock bar and a contoured deep carry pocket clip that does not touch the lock bar. Sports a stainless steel detachable lock bar insert that can be replaced if ever needing to do so. Using your typical blasted hardware and blasted or vaped finish to match the 3.25” full flat ground Elmax blade with jimpimg along the spine near the hilt for thumb traction. The blade rides on Shirogorov’s famous ceramic MRBS which is engraved inside the lock-side handle and the Shirogorov bear engraved outside the show handle right above the pivot screw, along with (3) small pin bearings adjoining both titanium handles acting as a protective barrier from the tip of the blade. All of the work that is meticulous crafted giving you one of the smoothest, packed with features while being precision craftsmanship at its best and still one of my top pics in the production knife game. $545 insured, priority shipped. Accept cashier’s Check made out to me; Chime; PayPal, Zelle. When money is verified and total paid out, item will ship Monday or if received over the weekend fedex, usps won’t ship until Monday. Once item is out of my hands I will send a picture of the tracking # that very moment I ship it.
0BD89428-2BCE-49FA-BEE6-BA3187616430.jpeg 27636834-BDFB-41A5-95F5-896A211331F9.jpeg 11C188BE-5625-4E24-9692-95C241D0E7AA.jpeg 2C75CD11-53D8-4222-A462-E0A87C6F606E.jpeg AD535E04-491F-42E5-991A-6B8855C2F737.jpeg
E481F5B7-426C-4410-8FE7-269A04C8628A.jpeg A4FBFC9B-CD41-4113-81FE-CEF74804D6CD.jpeg

FOR SALE: Microtech Socom Elite; Mint Comdition, Gorgeous Green/Black aluminum scales with a texturing on the black colored areas, Large machine satin, drop-point blade with the Microtech logo on one side, the blade steel is 204p which is an equivalent of (m390). The blade is deployed per ambidextrous thumb studs and rides on ceramic bearing for smooth snappy action with a nice “thwack” when she opens up and when disengaging the liner lock it even has a hydraulic fall shutty action. These are hard to get and go like hot cakes. It is definitely in my top 5.

$350 insured, priority shipped. Accept cashier’s Check made out to me; Chime; PayPal, Zelle or whatever the safest and easiest way to make a transaction that both me and the buyer are happy about. When money is verified and total paid out, I will then ship The item immediately or if received over the weekend fedex, usps won’t ship until Monday, so keep that in mind. Once item is out of my hands I will send a picture of the tracking # off the receipt that very moment I ship it.

mroger04

Gold Member
FOR SALE: Shirogorov Neon NL; In mint condition. Handles are full titanium with a very dark stone-wash and inlayed on both show & lock sides with an OD, Green, Linen Micarta. Relief machining inside & subtly through-out & your typical relief cut on the outer lock bar and a contoured deep carry pocket clip that does not touch the lock bar. Sports a stainless steel detachable lock bar insert that can be replaced if ever needing to do so. Using your typical blasted hardware and blasted or vaped finish to match the 3.25” full flat ground Elmax blade with jimpimg along the spine near the hilt for thumb traction. The blade rides on Shirogorov’s famous ceramic MRBS which is engraved inside the lock-side handle and the Shirogorov bear engraved outside the show handle right above the pivot screw, along with (3) small pin bearings adjoining both titanium handles acting as a protective barrier from the tip of the blade. All of the work that is meticulous crafted giving you one of the smoothest, packed with features while being precision craftsmanship at its best and still one of my top pics in the production knife game. $545 insured, priority shipped. Accept cashier’s Check made out to me; Chime; PayPal, Zelle. When money is verified and total paid out, item will ship Monday or if received over the weekend fedex, usps won’t ship until Monday. Once item is out of my hands I will send a picture of the tracking # that very moment I ship it.
View attachment 1526298 View attachment 1526299 View attachment 1526300 View attachment 1526301 View attachment 1526302
View attachment 1526740 View attachment 1526741

FOR SALE: Microtech Socom Elite; Mint Comdition, Gorgeous Green/Black aluminum scales with a texturing on the black colored areas, Large machine satin, drop-point blade with the Microtech logo on one side, the blade steel is 204p which is an equivalent of (m390). The blade is deployed per ambidextrous thumb studs and rides on ceramic bearing for smooth snappy action with a nice “thwack” when she opens up and when disengaging the liner lock it even has a hydraulic fall shutty action. These are hard to get and go like hot cakes. It is definitely in my top 5.

$350 insured, priority shipped. Accept cashier’s Check made out to me; Chime; PayPal, Zelle or whatever the safest and easiest way to make a transaction that both me and the buyer are happy about. When money is verified and total paid out, I will then ship The item immediately or if received over the weekend fedex, usps won’t ship until Monday, so keep that in mind. Once item is out of my hands I will send a picture of the tracking # off the receipt that very moment I ship it.

mroger04

Gold Member

Last edited: