1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

For Sale: Spyderco PM2 CPM 154/S90V, Caly 3 Super Blue, Dragonfly 2, UKPK

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Liquid Cobra, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Liquid Cobra

Liquid Cobra

Feb 17, 2013
    PAYPAL...gift or add 4%
    All of these knives are ready to go. Once payment is received I will do everything in my power to ship your knife that day or the next (if its after hours).
    Buyer pays shipping.
    Original box included

Para-Military 2 CPM 154/S90V Carbon Fiber.
    Asking $500.

One of 300 ever made, this is a tough knife to find. This beauty has been carried and sharpened but not abused. I'm aiming for full disclosure here so if you spot anything in the pictures I don't mention feel free to ask me.

I can tell you that it has the following: Some blade play, a mark here or there on the carbon fiber, sharpened on the edge pro and I've grinded the spine near the tip down a bit to recreate the point which was lost during sharpening. It is noticeable to me, but not to most people. If you are interested in this knife then you are probably the type of person who can see the difference. The blade also doesn't swing open as freely as the rest of my PM2's but I think it could be adjusted to do so. You may even be able to work out the blade play if you know what you are doing. I'm not the best at tweaking for that as I just care if it works. Blade is a bit off centre.

That being said this is a sweet knife. The carbon fiber is incredibly grippy, grippier than some of my G-10 knives. I'm sad to see it go but there are so many other Spydies on my list that I need the cash. I understand the price is high, but I paid more than that and I'm looking to get most of my money back otherwise I'm not interested in letting it go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spyderco Caly 3 Super Blue
    Asking price: $150 SOLD

This blade has a forced patina developed from apple cider. It has been sharpened and carried 4 or 5 times. It is like new except for the patina. There are scratches near the tang but that is unavoidable on a Caly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spyderco Dragonfly 2
    Asking price: $50 Sold to friend.

Brand new, never carried. If there is something wrong with this knife I haven't seen it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spyderco UKPK
    Asking price: $40 Sold

Used and carried, but otherwise fine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So thats all of them.

I will entertain trades if they meet the following requirements: Spyderco, NIB/LNIB, Rare. Cough ATR cough.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  2. toflick

toflick

Jun 10, 2013
    Email sent on dfly...
    Thanks!

3. Liquid Cobra

Liquid Cobra

Feb 17, 2013
    Hmm..no email received. Which email did you send it to?

4. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Basic Member

Aug 22, 2002
    Spyderco Dude

Please update your usergroup to show you have a paid membership to sell. To do this Click on Settings (top right) -> Permissions Groups and update.

5. TheJeff

TheJeff

Jan 16, 2013
    PM Sent

6. Liquid Cobra

Liquid Cobra

Feb 17, 2013
    Replied

7. Liquid Cobra

Liquid Cobra

Feb 17, 2013
    UKPK sold to TheJeff. Thanks.