Photos For the love of Lockbacks! (Traditionals only)

GEC99pair-1.jpg

Be careful or this could happen to you.. haha! This is a documentation picture. Somehow I went from a user to a hoarding collector. Its a tough deal but I need to pick a few I cant live without and start trying to get rid of the rest. Most are out of site and out of mind and its starting to get to me. It gets a little uncomfortable when I try to take more than two knives with me at a time. I love a good lockback!!
IMG-0539.jpg

Be careful or this could happen to you.. haha! This is a documentation picture. Somehow I went from a user to a hoarding collector. Its a tough deal but I need to pick a few I cant live without and start trying to get rid of the rest. Most are out of site and out of mind and its starting to get to me. It gets a little uncomfortable when I try to take more than two knives with me at a time. I love a good lockback!!
IMG-0539.jpg
I don't think I could force myself to part with ANY of those! Really nice collection

IMG-0539.jpg
You can mail them directly to me at .......
actually, I can't believe I'm the first one to make that tired old joke. In reality i need to get rid of a few of mine as well.

Thanks Will. I've always thought the blade to handle ratio was a bit odd on that knife. I've posted these two Henckels lockbacks numerous times over the years, but they belong in here as well.
KJV7fzr.jpg

Older IXL that I no longer have:
RR84czg.jpg
Those Henckel’s, oh man!

Thanks guys, for the nice comments on the stag Henckels. Bought them off of that large auction site many years ago. A guy was selling knives from a display case. Those were the only two I could afford at the time.

Back