Photos For the love of Lockbacks! (Traditionals only)

@Modoc ED I'm liking the older Kershaw and SOG, Kershaw has always been a favorite of mine in moderns, but they produced some really nice knives before they went the "tacticool" route. Same for Gerber. They still make really good stuff, but they've also put their name on stuff that aint so hot.

P949dtw.jpg

lLBhhwc.jpg

ghNH0fJ.jpg

5VZSh4K.jpg

kNVheoV.jpg

Mh2XNS9.jpg

0MUuwF2.jpg

l4XWcKD.jpg

3KPkhHQ.jpg

96dfT4U.jpg

Wow, a double lockback !!! Love it Jolipapa. :cool::thumbsup:
An impressive guy, a bit heavy for me in fact, but a lovely pattern nevertheless, I love the nice green bone. But where the heck did I put her! Impossible to remind where!!! Must be I'm ageing too fast! :rolleyes::oops:

Thank you, I hope also, but it is already some time since she's been seen around! :rolleyes:
Did you look in the tackle boxes, under the kid's beds, all the socks and underwear drawers, under the washer and drier, the wife's purse ... on second thought ... don't look in her purse. That would be considered grounds for justifiable homicide by most courts ...

Here's a tail lock, which is a variation on the back lock, I picked up many years ago. It's got horn covers and is finished wonderfully. The action is as smooth as any knife I've ever owned. I don't know squat about the maker, Post.
UulvwUz.jpg
Interesting. I like the looks of this one.

Did you look in the tackle boxes, under the kid's beds, all the socks and underwear drawers, under the washer and drier, the wife's purse ... on second thought ... don't look in her purse. That would be considered grounds for justifiable homicide by most courts ...
Problem is that I have put her away in order to prevent Grandson to play with and have her at hand when I need to! :eek::oops::mad:

Fine example of a rare item: Shadow, EE, Lockback Whittler AND Stag, very kool :D:cool::thumbsup:
Thanks, I reallllllly like this ol' knife. The best part is, it was a gift from @Ernie1980 from his 1k traditional post GAW. ( Thanks again, Ernie1980! )
It is very hard to tell from the picture posted previously but it is a sleeve board pattern. This pic shows it a little better.
27568164124_a3ab5beefa_h.jpg

Here is one of the finest production blades I have ever handled. A MOKI lock back. The fit and finish on this one rival every custom I have ever owned or handled - admittedly less than a dozen and all under $ 1,000.00 - but this one has amazed me. What a very sweet and elegant knife.

So I share -

Ray

Last edited:
Back