For those who still pay in cash...

swamp

BANNED
I have gone back to a no-plastic mentality, and have been paying with cash for everything for the last few months.

To my point, don't you hate it when your change gets wedged in between the blade and handle?

I carry my phone in my left pocket and don't want the screen all scratched up, and that really leaves my front right pocket.

I don't like carrying IWB or rear pocket for a primary blade. Just thought I would mention it incase anyone here has a smart way to avoid this problem. Play nice!:D

Last edited:
ive had change wedge in a folder pretty bad once or twice, but i usually keep change in the 5th pocket to avoid that. :D

I carry this leather pouch as a wallet. The top zips open for bills folding in half and cards, and the front pocket zips open for coins. It is smaller than most wallets in thickness and circumference, and fits nicely in a front pocket (with my Victorinox Farmer under it).

I'm not sure of what kind of pants you wear, or how much change you accrue in a day, but I am able to fit a fair amount of change in the small change pocket in the right pocket of most jeans.

My wallet has a zippered pouch for coins built into it. Also I don't carry my knife in that pocket.

The phone rides on my belt in a holster; the knife rides on my belt in a sheath. Plenty of room in my pockets for all sorts of other things, and I don't have to worry about what the change gets into.

You've got winos? Cool. All we have are drunken Indians, and they seem to prefer malt liquor.

I use a pocket clip which keeps the blade up and away from the change that's at the bottom of my pocket.;)

I always wear a Merangue Quick Silver coin dispenser on my belt. Means no coins in my pockets, and I can make quick change at the register. :D

I carry my phone in my left pocket and don't want the screen all scratched up, and that really leaves my front right pocket.

:confused:
I carry my keys and coins in my right pocket because I don't want my knife scratched up.:D

Seriously though, I was a little worried about my knife scratching up the screen when I got a new phone a couple of months ago. One of those clear screen protectors came with my Otterbox case and keeping them both in my left pocket hasn't been a problem. I also slide the phone in the pocket so the back side is against the knife.

I use a pocket clip which keeps the blade up and away from the change that's at the bottom of my pocket.;)

Me too, but I do sit during the day, and so the coins will make it into you knife, if you carry as much as we do;)

Also, thanks guys. I have several great options now. But feel free to keep posting options.

Dedicate one pocket mine is front right that is knife only, everything else will just have to make room as knives should take priority.

the route of the issue is cell phone vs knife. obviously you have to carry them in separate pockets, but then where do you put everything else that goes in and out of your pockets every day. Then sometimes you want to cary two knives, what then? usually I cary a knife and not a cell phone rarely vise versa, except when I cant cary a knife.

Back