1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

For those who still pay in cash...

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by swamp, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Peregrin

Peregrin Traditional Forum Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sep 2, 2004
    If I've looked at that pouch once, I've looked at it 1,000 times. I'll have to break down and try one out. Decent price too.:thumbup:

2. hawaiianhawk

hawaiianhawk

Dec 25, 2009
    my cell's a walmart cheapo flip phone, so it rides with the change in my left front pocket. :D

right front pocket is for main knife only, wallet and secondary (delica or endura) in right rear pocket.

3. Leftoverdj

Leftoverdj

Nov 4, 2009
    Buy pants with watch pockets. Knife goes in the watch pocket, everything else goes in the regular pockets.

4. FunctionMode

FunctionMode

Jul 25, 2010
    Left front pocket: Multitool, keys, change
    Right front pocket: Phone, Knife clipped to pocket
    Right rear pocket: Wallet

This keeps my knife and phone apart from each other and everything else.

5. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Cards, bills, coins, all in a compact and unobtrusive format. I am a typically paranoid New Yorker. I like a "wallet' that does not draw attention, that does not show off my credit and ID cards when I open it. That it keeps coins neat and available is a big bonus. And it goes in a front pocket or even in a shirt pocket with a buttoned flap.

I have two others I got some years ago that are practically the same. But A.G.'s is a bit largerer because it's a box, not an envelope shape like the others, and it does have the very sturdy belt loop on the back.

Every time I end up buying a nice but standard wallet, I miss the coin pouch and I miss the slim convenience.

6. frontline29

frontline29

Oct 7, 2008
    I've edc'ed a knife everyday for the last ten years and have never had this problem. Not even with my clip less slip joint's. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. It just doesn't happen to me...Not yet anyways. I tend to only keep paper money on my person. I can't stand having change in my pocket's, so soon as I get change it get's dumped into my cars center console asap.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  7. cziv

cziv

Nov 24, 2005
    Put some of that film on your screen on the cell phone or if it's scratching the metal then:
    Everybody needs to catch a break. :D

8. statmonster

statmonster

Mar 30, 2007
    I carry a Mission wallet which has a pocket for cards as well as a pen and small - medium size knife. There is a zipper pocket for coins and bills.
    [​IMG]
    Photo from BladeArt

9. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    I mostly wear Dickies pants, both at home and at work. They all have cell phone pockets. Problem solved.

10. KennyB

KennyB

Jan 19, 2010
    I like to carry my phone with a leather pouch in a shirt pocket, but otherwise inmy left pocket with keys. I usually keep change in my right pocket, and just keep whatever knife I have on a clip, unless it has a closed back, then I just let it ride with the change. Thankfully I don't have any open-backed knives without a clip.