For those who still pay in cash...

I carry this leather pouch as a wallet. The top zips open for bills folding in half and cards, and the front pocket zips open for coins. It is smaller than most wallets in thickness and circumference, and fits nicely in a front pocket (with my Victorinox Farmer under it).

If I've looked at that pouch once, I've looked at it 1,000 times. I'll have to break down and try one out. Decent price too.:thumbup:

my cell's a walmart cheapo flip phone, so it rides with the change in my left front pocket. :D

right front pocket is for main knife only, wallet and secondary (delica or endura) in right rear pocket.

Buy pants with watch pockets. Knife goes in the watch pocket, everything else goes in the regular pockets.

Left front pocket: Multitool, keys, change
Right front pocket: Phone, Knife clipped to pocket
Right rear pocket: Wallet

This keeps my knife and phone apart from each other and everything else.

If I've looked at that pouch once, I've looked at it 1,000 times. I'll have to break down and try one out. Decent price too.:thumbup:

Cards, bills, coins, all in a compact and unobtrusive format. I am a typically paranoid New Yorker. I like a "wallet' that does not draw attention, that does not show off my credit and ID cards when I open it. That it keeps coins neat and available is a big bonus. And it goes in a front pocket or even in a shirt pocket with a buttoned flap.

I have two others I got some years ago that are practically the same. But A.G.'s is a bit largerer because it's a box, not an envelope shape like the others, and it does have the very sturdy belt loop on the back.

Every time I end up buying a nice but standard wallet, I miss the coin pouch and I miss the slim convenience.

Me too, but I do sit during the day, and so the coins will make it into you knife, if you carry as much as we do;)

I've edc'ed a knife everyday for the last ten years and have never had this problem. Not even with my clip less slip joint's. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. It just doesn't happen to me...Not yet anyways. I tend to only keep paper money on my person. I can't stand having change in my pocket's, so soon as I get change it get's dumped into my cars center console asap.

Last edited:
Put some of that film on your screen on the cell phone or if it's scratching the metal then:
I throw all of my change at the winos sitting on the curb.
Everybody needs to catch a break. :D

I carry a Mission wallet which has a pocket for cards as well as a pen and small - medium size knife. There is a zipper pocket for coins and bills.
MissionWallet.jpg

Photo from BladeArt

I have gone back to a no-plastic mentality, and have been paying with cash for everything for the last few months.

To my point, don't you hate it when your change gets wedged in between the blade and handle?

I carry my phone in my left pocket and don't want the screen all scratched up, and that really leaves my front right pocket.

I don't like carrying IWB or rear pocket for a primary blade. Just thought I would mention it incase anyone here has a smart way to avoid this problem. Play nice!:D

I mostly wear Dickies pants, both at home and at work. They all have cell phone pockets. Problem solved.

I like to carry my phone with a leather pouch in a shirt pocket, but otherwise inmy left pocket with keys. I usually keep change in my right pocket, and just keep whatever knife I have on a clip, unless it has a closed back, then I just let it ride with the change. Thankfully I don't have any open-backed knives without a clip.

Back