• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forged 1084 and yellow and black laminate

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I got a few different kinds of handle material and laminated them together. This one is yellow G10 and black linen micarta. I was going to call this the yellow jacket or something clever like that, but I just stuck with describing the knife. Guess I'm just boring that way.

The steel is 1084 that has been clay coated for a bold hamon. The spine has random vine filework.

The sheath is kydex. I just recently got an eyelet press and some of Tom Krein's 8-8 stimpson eyelets. I really like the results. It has my own version of the Tec-Lock. The belt loop can be turned to carry horizontal or vertical.

Dimensions
Blade - 3 1/2" tip to handle
OAL - 7 3/4"

Price - $170 shipped to USA. I prefer paypal but will accept check or money order.

The first "I'll take it!" gets it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1040.JPG
    IMG_1040.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_1046.JPG
    IMG_1046.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_1050.JPG
    IMG_1050.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_1061.JPG
    IMG_1061.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 528
Thanks guys. I dont have any more ready right now. I hope to get a few going by this weekend. I do have one that I am planning on setting aside for Ohio in the fall.

Benner, this knife is in the mail.

I do have one that I am planning on setting aside for Ohio in the fall.

Can we get a peek? :D

I love your stuff, Matt- even though I don't hold with your affinity for recurves. ;) If I ever have the money, and you have the inclination, there's a design or two I would really like to see you render. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Machete,
Posted a pic in the gallery. Let me know what you have in mind. I might be up for some commission work during the summer

Back