• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forged 5160 Camp Recurve Knife

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is one I forged from 5160. I forged the bevel and tang in, then ground it. After heat treat, I took it up to 600 grit and then antiqued the blade for a durable finish.

The handle is oak, mortised tang, and pinned together. The tubing is flared, helping to hold it all together. It also has a pin, under the wrap that is peened to provide extra mechanical lockup. The handle is wrapped in micro paracord, and then soaked in epoxy. It is solid and provides good grip.

The sheath is kydex with a leather belt loop. The belt loop is reversible allowing for right or left side carry. It also has slots cut for webbing and straps.

Dimensions
Blade - 8" tip to handle
OAL - 14 1/4"

Price - sold shipped to US. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.

I have this posted elsewhere, so the first timestamp saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

Last edited:
I'll take it Matt!
Mark. Someone beat you to it by about 20 minutes. I have about 4 similar knives made in the same style. If you want, when I get home from work this afternoon, I’ll send you some pics.
Sorry.

Back