• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forged Hunter

Here is one that I just finished. I got the wood from an old sytle patternmaker. He says that it is Spanish Mahogony.

Forged 1084
Spanish Mahogony Handle
OAL - 8 1/4"
Blade Tip to Guard - 4 1/4"

This one is SOLD

Thanks for looking............ Robert

1084Mahogany.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Robert!
It should sell quick at this price!!!
Mace

That is a very nice ,usable little knife. Blade is typical of your work and the guard is spiced up! Nice! Great user size.

Nice snag! You won't be sorry. Robert's knives are up there with the best of them.:thumbup:

JH

I'll take it. I am sending you an e-mail.

You did good "dwain".........
I saw this one the other day over at Robert's.... got to fondle it too.... :D

Very nice indeed........ I wanted it also, but my knife buying budget has long since been depleted.......... ;) ......... I am way into reserve at the moment, so I had to pass......... LOL .......... :eek:

Great score................ :thumbup: :)

I received this knife today. Robert does some very nice work. I would highly recommend his craftsmanship to anyone. The spanish mahogany is very beautiful wood. Thanks Robert.

I received this knife today. Robert does some very nice work. I would highly recommend his craftsmanship to anyone. The spanish mahogany is very beautiful wood. Thanks Robert.

Thanks Dwain. I hope you enjoy this one.

Robert

Back