Forged in Fire

"Fun and grueling" is a perfect descriptor to what it's like competing on that show! Looking forward to seeing your episode. :)

That was a beautiful Tabar-Shispar you made Mark. Congrats on Putting $1000 in your pocket. ;)

GREAT episode! A nail-biter right to the end.

Mark always impresses. Tonight; even MORE so! :thumbsup:

Terrific job, Mark. You are mainly known for your awesome handles, but you obviously make a great blade as well. You had really tough competition, and you proved superior to every challenge. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WAY TO GO, MARK !!!! :thumbsup::p:thumbsup::D

You had an epic battle with Chris in the final round, especially with that very 'un-knife' kinda challenge. . .

As soon as Chris doubled-up on the tube thickness of his handle, I knew it would make it too heavy to win.
Plus, the detail work on your handle made it just so much more elegant.

Great job! That knife handle was simple but gorgeous!
Made me nervous seeing you work cocabolo without a mask though, I thought the dust from that wood is really hazardous?

Great job Mark Congrats, I liked when Doug was talking about your knife and said it looked like it was made by a machine it was made so well. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome to hear, Mark. Haven’t seen the episode yet, but it sounds like you killed it!

I saw the show, and you were awesome! Congratulations Champ! My wife loved the suspenders. LOL.

Back