• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forged L6 EDC Knife + Wine Linen Micarta

Hello again! Today I would like to offer a smaller knife that I have finished recently. The knife is a small EDC knife forged from L6 steel with wine colored linen micarta. The blade length is 2.75" and the overall length is 6.5". The blade is 0.145" thick and has a hollow ground edge with a light buffed finish to help with corrosion resistance. The handle is wine colored linen micarta with nickel silver pins and thong tube. The knife is mirror polished around the profile of the knife, giving it a very smooth and soft feel in the hand. The knife comes with a well fitted leather sheath. The knife is a very comfortable size and very thin in thickness overall, so if your looking for a slim and sleek knife, this is it.

Asking $SOLD USD + FREE shipping USA. Insurance is available if wanted. My PayPal email is
marcotte.jaden@gmail.com

Thanks for looking, comments are welcomed.
IMG_0631.JPG IMG_0632.JPG IMG_0634.JPG IMG_0630.JPG IMG_0633.JPG

Last edited:
Back