• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forged spike tomahawk-Tiger maple w/sheath***SOLD***

Here is another spike hawk I forged from a 24 oz. ball pein hammer--etched finish--tiger maple haft--8 oz. leather edge cover--SPECS------18" OAL--9" edge to tip of spike--2 3/4" cutting edge--4 1/4" edge to haft--ttl. weight 1 lb. 4 oz.----$240.00 inc. ins. and signature conf..Paypal to rsilver4@gmail.com Thanks for your time--first to POST I'll take it--Regards Butch

IMG_6035.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

IMG_6045.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

Last edited:
Lord that is pretty. If I hadn't just won your RR spike hawk on the bay, I'd have to jump.

Is this still available? If it is Ill take it! LOL figures my first custom anything that I buy and I go for a axe! Love it tho. That wood is beautiful! Ill paypal tommorrow about to pass out from work all day!!!

Last edited:
Looks avalible to me if you want it cbr900son you better post those "3 famous words" Butches stuff dont last long! you can see why

Is this still available? If it is Ill take it! LOL figures my first custom anything that I buy and I go for a axe! Love it tho. That wood is beautiful! Ill paypal tommorrow about to pass out from work all day!!!

Thank you,it's all yours!!

Wow that thing is beautiful, you sir are definitely an artist in every sense of the word.

DISPLAY? come on William, Butch's Hawks are made to work! ;)
I have no doubt it can work but to me it is beautiful and just "speaks" to me. I want it for the artistic value! This will be in a display with a few other knives in my bedroom where I can enjoy almost anytime I want.

I have no doubt it can work but to me it is beautiful and just "speaks" to me. I want it for the artistic value! This will be in a display with a few other knives in my bedroom where I can enjoy almost anytime I want.

I finally got it mailed William,USPS site just wouldn't accept your addy..took it to the PO no problem--I did include a couple pieces of some nice tiger maple for you to use---Thanks again--Best Regards Butch

I finally got it mailed William,USPS site just wouldn't accept your addy..took it to the PO no problem--I did include a couple pieces of some nice tiger maple for you to use---Thanks again--Best Regards Butch
Thx so much! LOL i feel like a kid waiting for christmas! Been awhile since I had that feeling!

Back