Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

I’ve found that tan/sage is the hardest to strip I don’t know if that means it’s more durable I do have a heavy user in Black that has some coating wear and chipping but it’s a real user knife. Busse uses some really good coatings I’d go black or sage :thumbsup:

On a more serious note, I really can’t see myself using the HOG for anything other than fondaling, and robbing drug dealers of course, and getting your $707 back from the exchange will be difficult if not impossible if you need the funds back for the TGLBLE! Something to think about is all I’m saying. :)

I think this is a prime example of HOg trickery. Trying to get us to not go for the hog version. Nice try!! ;) I’m going for multiple FATTIES tonight. Just set my alarm on phone. I forgot all the last weds offerings. Didn’t score any nukes I wanted.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's HOG trickery or just a lack of experience with Busse fans, but when it comes to Busses, fat sells. Look at the Game Wardens, for instance. By any reasonable measure, the thinnest ones should be the most desirable by far given the intended use of the knife, but it's the fattest of the fatties that sell the fastest for the mostest. They'd make better railroad spikes or door stops that game processing knives (or any kind of cutting knife, for that matter), but that's what Busse buyers are willing to spend the most for.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I get the impression that Busse fans buy a lot of Hawaiian shirts too.

TGLBLE coming? If that's the case I'll just be hoping for a HOG this time around.

I wish the standard was smooth and hog was CBT'd :oops:. @cheesehead_slasher, I'm also not a big bowie tip fan. Instantly outdates anything its put on , but then some people think the classic buck knife and schrade old timers are best knives ever so they love em.

I ma not a huge Bowie tip fan myself "in general, per se, ya honah'" - Either Raw or Delirious (cannot remember which one)...

I love the Bowie tip on the FM - just something about it...

...and I don't get the feeling from the looks of the FTG that it looks like a Bowie knife at all.

I think the extra quarter inch with .22 stock is going to make this one pretty freaking kick ass. Kind of wish it came sans CBT as well, although it does not come that way, so this is it!

C

I know coatings like hammered silver tend to have more gremlins and the like, as the hardest coating hides them best.
Oh contraire~ I've stripped a couple silver and a black and a blue and cerakote. The smoothest steel underneath is the cerakote knives. You can't hide much under there because the coating is super thin. Maybe I got lucky with the stripper I picked up but I hose em down, let them hang a half hour and I basically wipe it off with paper towels. It's a polyester (I think) coating and stripper don't care about color for me in my experiences. I don't think any color gets more gremlins than any other- more like, who's in charge of gremlins on that day or what's the programming for the machine for that setup. My latest theory on gremlins is, a programmed function testing flatness :D I have found amazing gremlin artistry underneath scales that terminate within the outline of the scales but I've had good luck so far. My TGA2 was not bad, had some small ones, but not bad.
I just wanted to share this because coating, from what I'm seeing? color makes no difference. One absolute I'll go with, no matter the coating, CB is gonna be a btch stripping :D
On this HOGTG, I'm going to say, even coated, that deep hollow grind will be gremlin free, it's only the flats of the primary thickness of the blade, as the high flats on a saber grind along the spine.

Last edited:
And Hyde is absolutely pulling shenanigans and treachery on the resale of the HOG LOL!!! He's sneaky that way. Remember I said this while you count how many he drops on the X over the months after these land LOLO!!! He does everything in pairs or better :p

Honestly not that interested in the HOG. It looks GREAT, but not my speed.

Forsaken, though, with CBT.... that has me all over it. I just can’t decide on black or maroon mic arts.

Tomorrow night at 9:00 pm eastern, I can hardly wait to get my order in I wish it were tonight
LOLO!!!...oh man, it's not even 7 O'clock and it's already starting!
So what's it gonna be for you bro? These will be a dud so you're prolly out I imagine... me too, none of these do sht for me :D

I'd be in for a Nuked and two CBT CF if they were only going up sale tonight. Since going up tomorrow we'll have to see, need to be in bed early tomorrow.

Back