Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Surprised they are still available. Must not have been that limited...Thought the other nuked offerings were gone in seconds. Too fast for me too catch any. Feel kinda silly I’ve been sitting with my phone for the last ten minutes. :) Hope everyone gets what they want.

Surprised they are still available. Must not have been that limited...Thought the other nuked offerings were gone in seconds. Too fast for me too catch any. Feel kinda silly I’ve been sitting with my phone for the last ten minutes. :) Hope everyone gets what they want.
The FM lasted awhile. The V8 was gone in like a minute.

Didn't Nuclear FM go 9:17?

Okay, WTH? A second ago the coated HOGS were no longer showing up on the Busse order page, now they're back. Did one of you stinkers fill your cart with 100 of them and then put them all back?

Back