Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Totally wasnt expecting these to underprice the daggers... was thinking was going to be around $500 for just a standard fstg and like 650 for a hog. Wish woulda released before the V8s though :mad:

The CBT are certainly good looking. I have resisted the TG fan club to date. My immediate thought, since these are not LB, is to consider having the top guard ground off.

Anybody else?
Thanks to you and your BB13 last year I lost my misgivings on the Res-c handles. I got the DS pair as a result and really like them. The DS8 to me is a Basic TGLB no top gaurd and just a little blade heavy. If you like the FG blade but don't like the top gaurd for detailed work or choking up and would like to take it off I'd say go for it.

No sub threes please. It is just that right now my collection is very lacking of 4 to 5 inch blades and I guess for a good reason every time a Team G model comes up I am very drawn to it. I find myself continuing going back and looking at these pics.

Yes please bring some 5s out to play... How about a forsaken Batac or something pointy like a forsaken hg55

Thanks to you and your BB13 last year I lost my misgivings on the Res-c handles. I got the DS pair as a result and really like them. The DS8 to me is a Basic TGLB no top gaurd and just a little blade heavy. If you like the FG blade but don't like the top gaurd for detailed work or choking up and would like to take it off I'd say go for it.

Good point. Although I have the Basic 8 LE, and the HOG B8 on order already. This Forsaken TG, with the fuller AND the CBT is just kinda sexy.

Will the Nuclear Option come with custo
You mean these Beauties:
09789320-CA0A-43EF-BBD8-59E5BD740100_zps7gbft9iy.jpeg

I was just glad I found someone willing to part with them ( T90 T90 ) tho, he’s probably regretting it now. lol
My kids are teens...I told them they can have the set when they’re 21, so that gives me a few more years to play with them. :D
I’m contemplating the hammered silver, bruiser combo...but definitely getting at least one in comp finish!
Tough choices with the handle. I want at least 2, one to use with canvas scales the other maybe a bruiser.

BTW,@bmilla35, awesome looking combo you have there.;) :thumbsup:
No regrets... Glad that they found a good home :)

Totally wasnt expecting these to underprice the daggers... was thinking was going to be around $500 for just a standard fstg and like 650 for a hog. Wish woulda released before the V8s though :mad:

The daggers seem to be a lot more work than the geminis.

I love the thick cuts.
I keep thinking how much I like my Fudge at .320. It’s so slicey for how thick it is.

Might have to go for a HOG, but like someone said earlier it would be nice to get one thin slice to match the FM...

Decisions:)

The CBT are certainly good looking. I have resisted the TG fan club to date. My immediate thought, since these are not LB, is to consider having the top guard ground off.

Anybody else?

That picture is from Google but the TG belongs to Al Sheikh
I had Josh at R.E.K. grind off the top guard of my BG TG...I LOVE it!

I know pics or it didn't happen so I'll have to take some next time I'm Tactical Gardening

I will say Al's looks more slick with his bottom guard altered, but after using mine I think I'll stick with the bottom guard...safety reasons...

Heres Als thread
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/no-team-gemini-in-action.840448/

Both of those knives look great. I would certainly say Busse is knocking them out of the park lately. I hope I can be fast enough for a Nuked one. I truly suck at competitive shopping.

I also am still really hoping to see a release of the SAR 3.5. A SAR sized right between the SAR 3 and SAR 4.

Both of those knives look great. I would certainly say Busse is knocking them out of the park lately. I hope I can be fast enough for a Nuked one. I truly suck at competitive shopping.
I am kind of on the fence. If I had not gotten in on the NUKE V8 I would be all over this one. Man that .35 slab of Infi sure is sexy.

Back