Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Has Jefe posted any specs about weight? I would be curious how this fits between saber ground TGs and the rest.
Hell, I would take any unit of measure, ounces, grams or slabs of bacon!:D

Looks like good pricing on these but I've stopped collecting knives I won't use. I'm going to stick with the TGa2 version I got as a gift.

I also am still really hoping to see a release of the SAR 3.5. A SAR sized right between the SAR 3 and SAR 4.
I could go for that. There's a pretty big gap between a 3 and a 4. I'm also eager to see how the Whiskey Warden compares to a SAR 3.

I love the CBT TG, but i think I'm Hypnotized by the .35 one lol in Comp with Black Canvas.... hopefully too many Hogs will think it' too fat, and I'll end up scoring one... if not, than 1 CBT in comp and black Canvas for me please

i am in for a cbt TG.
The HOG one is gorgeous, but I am still in doubt with the .35" thickness.
It will be good for a chopper, but for an allrounder, will it be too thick (even with a hollow ground)?

(and now I am questioning my own question. Why should I worry about the thickness while most likely I wont make it as a user? :p)

Does anyone have a photo of any model that may suggest what the swedge may look like on these?

In my state, you don't get paid for your blood or plasma. You give it for free, so that's out as a way to help finance my infi addiction.
I guess, like other addicts, I'll have to turn to prostitution. :cool:
I heard a commercial on the radio yesterday that reminded me of your post- "Make up to $300 a month at the "Plasma Store" - I thought, Hmmm 3 bones a month for free? maybe I can get 2 LOLOLO!!!.... I'd love to have that other skill set to fall back on but.... well....doesn't really work as well as it sounds for an old dude LOLO!!!

or $200 cheaper than a CF TGLB on the exchange. ;)

Haha well......I never thought of it that way, but that is an excellent point sir! Sheesh everyone in an enabler lol ;):D

ETA: SO then........I'd be saving a thousand by buying these over the ones listed on eBay! :eek::D

Last edited:
Back