Forsaken Mistress Coming February 14, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern!!!. . . Specs And Pricing!!!

I am really surprised the nuke option is still up. Maybe there not as limited as we were lead to believe.

I figured if I was gonna own one Combat Knife it might as well be this beast going nuclear.

I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one. I only need one...

in for 2 nukes. one machined blue and black, one smoothed red and black. i didn't know the smoothed handle was included otherwise my other one would be smoothed as well.

The micarta in OP2WP2 is some of the best ever, i ordered my first and I love them. The green micarta is every but as sharp looking as G10 with better texture.
To me G10 feels like ceramic where micarta feels like wood.. i feel micarta has beter shock absorption, grip, and so on... i LOVE g10 for small to mid sized blades, especially smooth as its sexy as hell. But im worried its to slick for a huge 18"+ blade..

To me G10 feels like ceramic where micarta feels like wood.. i feel micarta has beter shock absorption, grip, and so on... i LOVE g10 for small to mid sized blades, especially smooth as its sexy as hell. But im worried its to slick for a huge 18"+ blade..

Yeah, and with the price difference its a no brainer. I switched my TGA2M from black G10 to black micarta, even though the black G10 was discounted at $35. I like the micarta better at any price. Now, multicolor g10 is a different story in some cases. But thats another post :D

I was on the fence concerning handle material but in the end went with black g10. This blade is a Great looking knife

Jerry Busse Jerry Busse
The center tube fastener hole on the Nuclear version doesn't appear to be supported by steel under the scales. Is that a photo of the final model?

I apologise if this was covered already.

And just like that......the Forsaken Mistress disappeared into the night.

Hope to see her again in “2 weeks”. ;)

the feeling of dry micarta sends shivers up my spine

grip is great, especially when wet, but ugh

In commemoration of the dings being processed, let's take time to reflect upon why we're all here....

vvvvv BECAUSE OF THIS vvvvv

Forsaken%20Nuke%2014-X3.jpg

Forsaken%20Nuke%20Tip-X3.jpg

Forsaken%20Nuke%20Pocket%2014-X3.jpg

Forsaken%20CG%20Black%2014-X3.jpg

Forsaken%20Mistress%20CG%20Pic%2014-X3.jpg

Back