Forsaken Mistress Coming February 14, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern!!!. . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Reverse psychology.

Oh good!.. no shipping notice yet... pheeew!!
Last thing I need right now is for a whole weekend of excitement....an being all happy an everything.
No sir, not my thing...:thumbsdown::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
What’s the longest you’ve waited for shipment after being dinged - sorry for the newbie question

In o2w part 2.. from what I remember the shortest time following the ding (not counting items that were ready to ship upon payment) was 11 days.. average has been 21 days if I remember correctly

I got my shipping notice for this one on the 26th and I think the ding was on the 18th.

I was not very enthused about this big hog, I really wasn't- but the closer it gets the happier I am I didn't puss out. It will be my biggest blade so far, that alone is making my mouth water a bit more! .... and sadly, my ashhole stump is now gone. Someone decided to do me a favor and came over while I was at work one day and sawed it up for me. I came home and went "wtf"? someone took my stump out :eek::eek::eek: I was thankful, my buddy was excited to tell me he had done it and I told him how much I appreciated it! what a pal ..... (thinking, you just demoed my Busse photo studio) LOOLOLOLO! .....

Yep went over a thousand bucks with postage. I just hope customs doesn't decide it is worth more than $1K or I have to pay tax, pay an agent, and wait an extra two weeks or so :(

Yep, mine was closer to 1200, don't pay the agent if you get stung though !!! You simply fill out a form and send it in yourself, they still charge you the processing fee but the agent does not get a cut, let me know as I have done it a few time now for various orders and I have all the correct codes for collectible cutlery etc.... :D Once they get the form the blade is back in the post in a day or so.

Back