Forum Fun

WORD of warning! Rat Chat causes loss of 20-30 I.Q. points apon entering the room, causes loss of sleep, excessive laughter (with the possibility of your naval cavity being cleared with whatever you drinking) and a number of other side effects.... please use with caution!

:D

Lol No truer words have ever been typed. You will also learn way more, about your fellow pack members, then you EVER wanted to.

It is not for those with a heart condition. As the shock of things spoken may cause your heart to stop for a moment (ask adam ;)).

Lol No truer words have ever been typed. You will also learn way more, about your fellow pack members, then you EVER wanted to.

It is not for those with a heart condition. As the shock of things spoken may cause your heart to stop for a moment (ask adam ;)).

I have to say i am supprised you are up this early this morning....lol....i do have to say last night i ever knew adam was at a lose for words

I'm up, but not functioning. Lol. Adam was good last night, but a couple of nights ago he was at a loss. The first thing he could say was 'OMG MRS.S.' Then it was silence for a while as the rest of us laughed our butts off.

I am a new guy to the forum and i just wanted to say that this place has been great already. It seems everyone is nice and leaves great comments and answers all my questions. thanks RC forum

Back