1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fossil walrus ivory skinner Damascus knife w/sheath "SOLD"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by DanGraves, Jan 24, 2019.

1. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    Just got in a small amount of fossil walrus and made this one. Blade length is 4 1/4 inches and overall is 8 3/8. Ferrule is sterling silver and fittings are nickel silver. My Damascus of 1084 and 15n20 high carbon steel. Comes with a nice belt sheath. It is "SOLD" and 8.00 priority mail.
    My paypal and e-mail is [email protected]

Can't mail to New York, New Jersey, Hawaii and California due to regulations

If paying by paypal don't say Damascus as Homeland security will put a hold on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  2. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2015
    that is a very good looking knife. nice workmanship. quality.. :thumbsup:

3. BLONDIE!!!

BLONDIE!!! Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Swwweeeet knife

4. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    Thank you kind gents for the fine comments.

5. Scott Hanson

Scott Hanson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 6, 2014
    Great knife for an incredible price.

6. BFS

BFS Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 14, 2004
    I'll take this one Dan. I'm heading out the door to check the pig traps. I'll send the money this morning when I get back.

7. DanGraves

Mar 5, 2006
    It's yours BFS. Gotta tell me if the pig traps scored.

8. BFS

BFS Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 14, 2004
    Money sent. My PayPal shipping address is correct.

Three of the four traps had activity, but none were tripped. We rewired the big round trap and it should produce. Hopefully tomorrow morning it'll be full.

9. DanGraves

Mar 5, 2006
    Thanks and good luck.