• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Four Landi EDC/PSK with "Bolsters"

Hello BF,

I have available:

1) SOLD - PSK Orange G10 with a Black G10 bolster / Orange G10 liner and Kydex sheath. $79 for this one.
2) SOLD - EDC in Natural Micarta with a Green Micarta bolster / Red liner and kydex sheath. $79 for this one.
3) PSK Grey G10 with a blue/black G10 bolster / grey G10 liner and kydex sheath. $79 for this one.
4) SOLD - EDC in black/white G10 with a black linen Micarta bolster / blue liner and mated to kydex. $79 for this one.

PSK OAL is 6 5/8 inches, and cutting edge is 2 3/8. Stock is 1/8. Pins 1/4 inch. Grind is Full Flat by me.

EDC OAL of 7 3/4 and a cutting edge of 3 1/2. Stock is 1/8. Pins are 1/4 inch. Grind is Full Flat by me.

Sheaths are Kydex with detachable belt loop as pictured.

Steel is A2 heat treated and tested to guaranteed Rc of 59-60 by Peters of Meadville, PA.

Knives are on sale for $79 each Credit/Debit via invoice which leads to a secured page for payment, MO, check...are fine. Shipping is free CONUS, at cost internationally. No Paypal Please.

Contact me here on BF or via landiknives@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks for looking, I do appreciate it!

P1010477 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010476 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010473 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010475 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010461 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010464 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010463 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010466 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010467 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010468 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010472 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010469 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

Last edited:
I will take the EDC in Natural Micarta with a Green Micarta bolster / Red liner and kydex sheath. Please. Thanks you

The bolsters look great & I like the color combinations.
Nice stuff.

Mice work, man.

Loving my EDC, but will be buying more.

Do you have anything bigger on the horizon? 4”+ blade?

Got my PSK in today. Nice knife and a great value. Probably looking for an orange EDC next.

Mice work, man.

Loving my EDC, but will be buying more.

Do you have anything bigger on the horizon? 4”+ blade?

Thanks Sharpie... yes, I will in about two weeks or so I will have a series in 1095. One model will have a 5.5 inch cutting edge and another model will be at 4.5. Thanks again sir!

Got my PSK in today. Nice knife and a great value. Probably looking for an orange EDC next.

Awesome Russ! Funny you should ask about orange... I am posting a final batch of the PSK and EDC, all are orange one orange nicely contoured.

I hope to have them up tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks!

Back