• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fox 479 Karambit ($75) and Spyderco Manix ($75)

Hi guys, I have a Fox Karambit (the 479 model) for sale that I purchased off of the Exchange. Like the knife but its too big for me. I am selling at a loss, these are usually $110+ on a popular auction site. I have not used the knife other than to test out the Emerson mechanism (blade deploys very nicely). It's a factory edge from what I can tell, edge has not been touched up or sharpened. There is some wear on the pocket clip but other than that, knife appears to be in great condition. Only signs of wear to the knife appear from the act of being drawn from the pocket to open the blade with the wave feature.

$70.00 paypal gift shipped to CONUS, I will ship out at the very latest by the following day after funds are sent.

I am also selling a Spyderco Manix G-10 in another thread, price lowered to $OLD (paypal gift, shipped CONUS) - here's the link http://goo.gl/8iURjo

As usual, knife/knives will be sold to the first member to post "I'll take it" along with an email to me so I can send you my paypal information.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
Back