Fox River Magnum Passaround

Nice review bro. I really need to get me one of these. That was such a cool blade to play with. Thanks alot Tony fo the passaround. Real cool of ya!

It's been rainy here, but I've been handling the knife inside and it's a really well-made blade. I'm going to try and get some pictures up tomorrow, if the weather will cooperate with me. :D

Thanks for letting us play with this thing, Tony.

All these reviews and pictures of the Fox River Magnum did me in. Even though I have a nice Swamp Rat Ratmandu with a great edge, a nice 5" blade in stainless would be nice. So I have one on the way. Bark Rivers are great knives.

My favorite, the rare and highly sought after black canvas micarta! :D

Last edited:
Hey, can someone shoot me Tony's address so I can ship this bad boy out tomorrow? Sorry it's took me so long, and I -still- havent posted up my review, but I swear I'm going to. Might even type it up tonight. I've had some family issues ( my wife's mom has been having some health problems) and it's been hectic around here. Thanks for understanding, and for the chance to handle this knife!

hi Lee,

I emailed you tonym's address.

take care!
Brett
Hey, can someone shoot me Tony's address so I can ship this bad boy out tomorrow? Sorry it's took me so long, and I -still- havent posted up my review, but I swear I'm going to. Might even type it up tonight. I've had some family issues ( my wife's mom has been having some health problems) and it's been hectic around here. Thanks for understanding, and for the chance to handle this knife!

Thanks Brett.

Lee, no rush buddy. I hope everything is good wih the family.

Hey Brian,

You mentioned maybe getting the knife sent to Mike Stewart for freshening up, is that still possible bro?

Ok! So, the Fox River Magnum. This thing is pretty nice. Having never handled any BRKT G-10, I was hoping it would be a bit more grippy, but it sure does look good. The black and blue is classy as hell.

DSCF3554.jpg

The blade is good and thick, seems stout enough to handle most jobs. I refrained from doing anything but a little light chopping and whittling, but I dont doubt it could handle whatever you throw at it. It's a -bit- big for my needs, but for people who want a little extra blade length, this thing could be what you're looking for.

DSCF3555.jpg

Now, my favorite part was the sheath. I've never handled one of the sharpshooter sheaths, and I was pretty impressed. I liked the way it held the firesteel, and it rode low enough off my hips to not get in the way when I bent over or what have you.

DSCF3556.jpg

Thanks again to Tony for letting us do this. You're a class act, bro. I know somebody already threw in the firesteel, and I dont have much, but I'm going to throw in a Wilson Tactical lanyard. You can put it on your keyring or something, I dont know. :p Thanks again, man.

P.S. Sorry for the crappy pics, but you get the general idea.

Ok, the knife is on it's way, Tony. Shoot me a line if you want the tracking number, bro.

Man, after seeing all those pics of the knife with food, I feel bad about using it to unclog my sewer line.

Just kiddin'.

Hey Brian,

You mentioned maybe getting the knife sent to Mike Stewart for freshening up, is that still possible bro?

You know it! This is BRKT, bro, and Mike will return it to you in factory fresh condition, new sheath and all! :thumbup:

You know it! This is BRKT, bro, and Mike will return it to you in factory fresh condition, new sheath and all! :thumbup:

No doubt my friends.

Send this knife back to the “Spa” so that Tony gets the knife in factory fresh condition.

I think those of us who have followed this thread know that Tony is The Man for providing this passaround knife.

I know the folks back at the shop will take pride in rejuvenating Tony’s knife.

Back