Free Camillus Becker BK2

The Winner:
geegee

1. US Marine Corp Martial Arts Center of Excellence (MACE)

2. 0170-6C Carbon steel. black epoxy, GV6H ergonomic handle

3. One truck, storing a bullet, a match, and a razor blade.

Very Good, Congratulations!

Send me your information via email through blade forums. Doing it this way the email will state that the email is from geegee.

Name and address.

I'd like to thank all blade forums members for participating, It will be a sad day when the Camillus Forum closes.

Thanks,
Tom
Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop

3 Questions

1. Recently an organization tested the BK2SG (BK2 Serrated) along with over a dozen other knives. One of the comments that they made was it was a machete with an inferiority complex. The question is who was the group? Be specific, and no acronyms.

2. List the proper name that Camillus used for the 3 basic materials use to make the Becker knives? (steel, blade coating, and handle material.)

3. How many Trucks are on any US military base and what are the required equipment stored in them?

The first person that answers all three questions correctly will receive the BK2 with free shipping.

Thanks,
Tom

1BK2.jpg

THIS IS YOUR KNIFE

Camillus Becker BK2 made in the USA, new in the original box, fee shipping.

I am giving away a new in the original box BK2. Here are the rules.

In the active Camillus Forum the thread with the most views is the Heat and Sizzle thread with 1190 posts.

If this new thread (free Camillus Becker BK2) hits 1191 views I will ask 3 questions the day after veiw 1191 is made. I will ask the 3 questions at 9:00 pm (EST).

The first person to answer all three questions correctly will receive the BK2, I will also pay for the shipping.

And you must have at least 1 post on this thread to win.(added 04-22-07)

I will edit this thread and post the question here so that it is easy to find.

I will also edit this thread and post the winner.

Every everyone on Blade forums is eligible, good luck!

I’m sorry to see the Camillus Forum go, there are allot of good people here.

Tom,

Camillus Becker BK2 made in the USA, new in the original box, fee shipping.

I am giving away a new in the original box BK2. Here are the rules.

In the active Camillus Forum the thread with the most posts is the Heat and Sizzle thread with 1190 posts.

If this new thread (free Camillus Becker BK2) hits 1191 posts I will ask 3 questions the day after post 1191 is made. I will ask the 3 questions at 9:00 pm (EST).

The first person to answer all three questions correctly will receive the BK2, I will also pay for the shipping.

I will edit this thread and post the question here so that it is easy to find.

I will also edit this thread and post the winner.

Every everyone on Blade forums is eligible, good luck!

I’m sorry to see the Camillus Forum go, there are allot of good people here.

Tom,
That's 1190+ views. Is that what you mean?

Good point Guyon, Ill change the original post.

I just want to give back to the community.

Tom
Chestnut Ridge Knife shop

The Camillus BK2 was one of the very first Becker knives I purchased, back when Camillusonly had the initial 5 or 6 Becker knives out there. It has been a fantastic user. As I have other Camillus users, it was a shame to see them go.

I do hope the Becker Knife & Tool line does go into production again. And if it does, I hope the BK5 returns to the line up. :)

oh i didn't want to forget to post, is this ok, must have a bad connection, after all i am sending through an old CCCP satellite.

When you first get onto the forum, look at the title of the different posts, and go all the way to the right, that shows the views.
Tom, since the other thread is still getting views, do you still want to go with 1191, or when it passes the other thread, at whatever the current views are at the time?

I do hope the Becker Knife & Tool line does go into production again. And if it does, I hope the BK5 returns to the line up. :)

I think the Becker line will be, and if it does, I wish there were some way to get a design to Ethan, as I have a design that I would love to see made.
I would have one made out of a BK9, but there is not a knifesmith around here to do such work. Or even a machine shop, that could do it without heating the metal to much.

If this new thread (free Camillus Becker BK2) hits 1191 views I will ask 3 questions the day after veiw 1191 is made. I will ask the 3 questions at 9:00 pm (EST).

If this happens during the week, I will be at work at this time, so I will have the winner with the correct answers, to answer for me.
Whoever this may be, I thank you in advance.

The answers are
Blue
Zündnadelgewehr, and
Jimi Bott

Always wanted a campanion, thanks. :)

Thanks Tom for the contest but what if the Camillus Forum closes before the 1191 posting?

I guess that is the catch.

Sign me up for this contest, I am all for it.

Back