Free Camillus Becker BK2

Thanks Tom for the contest but what if the Camillus Forum closes before the 1191 posting?

I guess that is the catch.

Sign me up for this contest, I am all for it.

Now you know what working there was like.
You know the end is close, but you don't know if your going to get a payday before it all explodes! :rolleyes:

Phil, I am thinking along the same lines as you were at Camillis. We make a average of $16 a hour where I work, some investors came back from China, and told our CEO, that the highest paid worker (same type factory) made 85 cents an hour, and how long did he expect to stay in business.
I can see it coming..............

I will put to take a line to whack at this contest I figure if I have the knowledge, I don't see I why it shouldn't take a shot.

I think we'll hit the 1191 mark we are at 272 out of 1191 now thats 23%

I just bought my first Camillus today.A USMC fighter all black.I really like it.I plan to grab up a few more before they all go.
I'm in for this contest too

I know Camillus not for the Beckers and other front line knives. I grew up with the yelo-jackets and BSA knives. That being said, as an upstate NYer, it makes me sad to see us lose another icon.

that does i'm going to post every time i view this. i view this every time i log on.

just doing my part, after all BK&T is the only reason i found this forum, looking for BK&T.

Very Magnanimous gesture on your part!!! Way to keep the forum going......;{)

Cerberus

Back