Fresh Batch in CPM154 and O-1, Enjoy! 7/14/2014

allen456

Fresh batch for 7/14/2014! Thank you to everyone for your support! With your help I am living my dream of creating fine artistic tools for you that can be passed down the generations.

Mixed batch of O-1 and CPM154

First “I’ll take it” applies.

Price includes shipping CONUS. ****** Knives will not be shipped until 7/22/2014 *********

First up, a few in O-1, all 1/8”

New model, the “Falcon”
This is my take on the bird and trout style knife, this is also the very first one I have made, in essence, the prototype. OAL 8 ¼” with a 4” blade. Beautiful paduk wood over black liner with neon green pinstripe. Tiger shark etch on the flats. SOLD

New model, the “Shortmuck”
This is one of the two new style Nessmuks I have in the mix now. This pattern is in homage to Andy Roy’s version of the famous Nessmuk , yet in a more compact format. This particular unit is the third one made. OAL 7” with a 3” blade. Brazilian cherry over black liner with blue pinstripe. Tiger shark etch on the flats. $200

“Stingray EDC” with figured maple over black liners with orange pinstripe. $200

Next, the CPM154 group all 5/32”

“Patriot” with nice dark buckeye burl wood over natural liners and yellow pinstripe. SOLD

“Canebrake” with a gorgeous set of box elder burl wood over black liners with orange pinstripe. $210

“Stingray EDC” wrapped in custom black and tan burlap scales over black liners with yellow pinstripes. SOLD

“Badger” sporting a sweet set of figured maple scales over black liners and yellow pinstripe. Small mosaic beauty mark pin in the 5th hole. SOLD

Last edited:
That badger looks like it has stabilized bacon scales! Seriously, nice batch of knives Allen...

I can't swing it right now, but I'm liking that Falcon a lot. We'll need to talk about one of those soon :)

Oh, and that Patriot looks awesome too! I'll have some some pics of mine in use posted up once I meet this one other deadline...

Held out as long as I could. I'll take the Bacon,..err oh Badger...

The patriot is very nice from end to end. The figured maple is quite attractive as well. Really nice set!!!! The Patriot is very tempting. Too bad I'm car fixing/car shopping for the wife. Very nice work!

The patriot is very nice from end to end. The figured maple is quite attractive as well. Really nice set!!!! The Patriot is very tempting. Too bad I'm car fixing/car shopping for the wife. Very nice work!

The car can wait!lol Hope it all works out smooth

Falcon is SOLD
Badger is SOLD
Patriot is SOLD

Last edited:
Cool looking stingray... Canebrake is a sweet knife guys. I picked one up a few weeks ago from Allen and it's really well made. These all look fantastic!

First time I check out this section of the forum, those are some great looking knives man! I really dig the burl handles on the Patriot and Canebrake.

Do you have a website or thread where we can look up the sizes & dimensions of your knives since you don't specify those with the knives?

First time I check out this section of the forum, those are some great looking knives man! I really dig the burl handles on the Patriot and Canebrake.

Do you have a website or thread where we can look up the sizes & dimensions of your knives since you don't specify those with the knives?

Thank you! No website at this time, most of the model specs are listed in my sticky thread "current lineup and pricing". I know I need to update the list, so if there is one in question, let me know and I will post up the specs for you. Thanks.

My patriot from Allen is one awesome knife you would not be disappointed with purchasing those two knives.
Doc

Beautiful work and spirit Allen. I hope you realize your dreams as a maker.

As for the stabilized bacon, you could sell that all day long in the Busse forum. :D

Back