Fresh Batch in CPM154 and O-1, Enjoy! 7/14/2014

WOW! :eek:

Ill agree with what Bill said, it'd be hard to pick just one! All of these have so much personality! I REALLY like the design of the short-muk! Fantastic job Mr. Allen!

WOW! :eek:

Ill agree with what Bill said, it'd be hard to pick just one! All of these have so much personality! I REALLY like the design of the short-muk! Fantastic job Mr. Allen!

Thank you sir! Grab the Shortmuk before its gone! lol

Mr. Allen, if I wasn't fixated on the synthetic burlap, I most certainly would!

Are you still taking orders?

Allen, I'll take:

“Stingray EDC” wrapped in custom black and tan burlap scales over black liners with yellow pinstripes. $200

Payment sent, thanks!

Bill

X
Allen, I'll take:

“Stingray EDC” wrapped in custom black and tan burlap scales over black liners with yellow pinstripes. $200

Payment sent, thanks!

Bill

Thanks Bill, its yours!!!

Got my Stingray EDC today - wow! Great in pics, unbelievable in person - fantastic job Allen! That burlap is a keeper!

I've yet to understand how these knives last so long. That canebrake is awesome; the burl on it is really nice. CPM154 steel is such a workhorse steel and the craftsmanship appears top notch. At some point I will have to upgrade my O1 Bushfinger for the CPM154 Bushadder.

The more I look at these knives the more I like them. I would think at some point the Fiddleback fans see the value in WAS knives. Great buys at these price points in comparison. Keep up the good work!!!

If the shortmuck is still available, ill take it. Cant hold out any longer. Love the look.

Allen, please shoot me an email if you can. Have a few q's for you and pm's dont seem to be going through.

Thanks!

I've been eyeing that thing for a week. Good choice! Know the specs?

My understanding is that it is a smaller version of the Bush Adder. From Allen: Canebrake”
“ OAL with a cutting edge of “ . The “Canebrake” was a product of a custom request of a smaller version of the “Bush Adder”. Same great feel and usability, just in a smaller package. Base Price $180

I'll fill in the blanks on AOL etc. When it arrives.

If the shortmuck is still available, ill take it. Cant hold out any longer. Love the look.

Allen, please shoot me an email if you can. Have a few q's for you and pm's dont seem to be going through.

Thanks!

It yours! Pm replied and you are good to go. Thank you sir!

Its yours my friend! Thank you for the continued support. It will ship Tuesday.

I have a funny story to tell you Allen. At about 2:30 AM I could not sleep mainly due to work stuff. I came down stairs and saw that you replied to my "Ill take it." So, on my phone I proceeded to the mobile app for PayPal in order to send payment. In the app I just typed in "w" and all of my favorites beginning with w show up. I scrolled to your email, pressed it, and moved on with the sending of money. Right after I sent the money, it dawned on me that my fat finger actually selected the email below yours. So I ended up sending $210 to xxwjtxx.

I immediately sent the correct amount to the correct email, then emailed xxwjtxx explaining the mistake and I also notified PayPal of my mistake. All is good now, and xxwjtxx got a good chuckle out of my middle of the night blunder.

I have a funny story to tell you Allen. At about 2:30 AM I could not sleep mainly due to work stuff. I came down stairs and saw that you replied to my "Ill take it." So, on my phone I proceeded to the mobile app for PayPal in order to send payment. In the app I just typed in "w" and all of my favorites beginning with w show up. I scrolled to your email, pressed it, and moved on with the sending of money. Right after I sent the money, it dawned on me that my fat finger actually selected the email below yours. So I ended up sending $210 to xxwjtxx.

I immediately sent the correct amount to the correct email, then emailed xxwjtxx explaining the mistake and I also notified PayPal of my mistake. All is good now, and xxwjtxx got a good chuckle out of my middle of the night blunder.

That is too funny!

I'll fill in the blanks on AOL etc. When it arrives.

Please do. It always nice to see specs. It's hard to guess blade and handle size from pics.

Back