• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

From the Belly of the Forge.

Grind is a Bevel Edge Flat grind. Brad Vice's Alabama Damascus. I will sharpening it before it leaves here.
3/16 Thick
Cutting Edge is 4 1/2''.
Overall Length is 9 1/2''
Construction is Full Tang.
Handle is Yellow and Red Box elder burl.
Two 1/4'' Mosaic pins.
Sheath included

Warranty
I have a no non-sense Guarantee, you break it under normal use. I Promise I will fix or replace it as long as I am able to work in the shop. Plus if for any reason you are ever unhappy with it. Send it back to me for a "FULL REFUND" Because I don't make a knife I wouldn't love to own.

Click here for a Slide show of various views of the knife.

Jim Adams

Reduced to $300.00.00 USD Free Shpping PayPal Preferred.

HPIM0831-1.jpg

HPIM0834.jpg

Last edited:
Exquisite form . . . really a beauty. Love to see the sheath that adornes such wicked lovliness. :thumbup::cool:

got to say - that is a honey of a knife. Spent too much at Blade, still broke - if I wasn't it would be mine. Good Job!

Reduced to 300.00.

According to BF rules
Bumps or BTT style posts are only allowed once every 72 hours, per thread.
If you bump your thread more than that, it will be locked. New posts listing price changes, new photographs or information, or additional items for sale, answering buyer questions, or listing the item as sold are allowed and do not apply to the "1 Bump every 72 hours" rule.

Sunday afternoon Special. I am lowering the price of this knife to 200.00 without a sheath 20.00 more for sheath til June 14 2009 8:00 PM CST. Then after that the price goes back up to 300.00 and will stay there. IF not paid for by 9 pm CST. It goes back up for sale.

Sale has ended. Price is 300.00 USD Free shipping.

Last edited:
Saturday sale. I am dropping the price to 200,00 Sheath is 20.00 extra. plus 8.00 shipping til 6:00 PM CST on June 20th, 2009. After that the price will go back up to the original price 300.00 USD and terms.

Back up to the original price 300.00 USD

Last edited:
Back