• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS- (2) 124's, (2) 110 Buildouts, 2 blade Selector, Redhead Stag Skinner, Custom 113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased one of my grail guns recently, a Belgium made Browning Hi-power, and I need to let some knives go to fill the coffers back up! All prices are shipped to your door. Paypal & CONUS only please. Knock $5 off for each additional knife purchased.

1) 124 2012-$110 each BOTH SOLD. 2 two brand new in the box with leather sheath. Micarta handles, these are gorgeous.
i-rjRBbRQ-L.jpg

2) 110 Buildout- $65 each. both sold 154CM diamondwood. Neither has been carried, one looks like the bolsters could use a polishing due to some tarnishing and scuffs from sitting in my knife tacklebox. Picture shows green but there is none. The other has been sitting in bubblewrap. Both will come with vinyl sheath and the box if I can locate it.
i-xWPs2bH-L.jpg

3) 2 blade selector-(428) $40 SOLDThe main clip blade is permanent but the serrated blade is removable and swappable.
i-rCFcNDX-L.jpg

4) Bass Pro Exclusive Redhead Stag Skinner $110. $ SOLDUnused, CPM 154 steel, stag handles. No box or sheath
i-TRqfRvw-L.jpg

i-mbMSXQf-L.jpg

i-CVhK337-L.jpg

5) Custom 113- $60 SOLD Custom bone handles with blue liners. Small inclusion/crack on the the rear of the handle that was sealed by the custom maker. unused with leather sheath.
i-8QtSjfm-L.jpg

i-3M2fdMt-L.jpg

6) 501- $50$40 Buck Script version with micarta handles. Used and sharpened.
i-rHZ57hj-L.jpg

7) 703- $30 $25 Used
i-sr9bdqm-L.jpg

8) Mini Alpha Hunter- $60 SOLD154CM Never used but sharpened once, comes with Leather sheath
i-h6dvFDB-L.jpg

i-GJTmBjX-L.jpg

9) 303-$30 $25 Lightly carried, imitation pearl handles
i-J8MxgTd-L.jpg

Last edited:
110 buildout, 703, 501 & 303 still available. Reasonable offers for the whole lot considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back