• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Alpha One Niner Evade Backpack

This was my primary EDC bag for the last year and it did a grand job of it. I'm looking to upgrade to something with a little more room. Thanks for looking.

The full features can be found on their website, it has a bunch of them.

This is the 2-tone ripstop diamond nylon version. Comes with both styles of shoulder straps available and I upgraded the strap buckles to locking buckles. The laptop pocket has plenty of room for papers or a book, and a laptop in a sleeve. I carried my Dell XPS 15 in a Tom Bihn Vertical Cache which fit perfectly. The pack also has a two sided access concealment pocket against your back with Velcro loop for anything you could want to put in there. The main pocket has two zippered mesh pockets, and is roomy enough for a day or two worth of clothes if you're doing a quick trip and pack efficiently, it also has plenty of spots to clip extra pockets to (Alpha One Niner makes several options, as do plenty of other companies, I've used Tom Bihn and Kifaru pockets in mine). There's a small accessory/sunglasses pocket on top, and an organizer pocket with lots of space in the front. I may still have the shock cord that came with the bag, but I immediately removed it because I thought it hindered front pocket access. If you would like that let me know and I'll try to find it.

The bag has a couple small stains inside, see pictures, but is otherwise in great condition!

First claim here or via PM gets priority, but all sales will be at my discretion. Items will be sold 'as is'. I'm happy to provide more information or photos, please inquire via PM. Shipping will be via USPS and the price will include tracking and insurance, as well as PayPal fees.

$70 TYD

ZBWzFPBl.jpg

1zbwpVul.jpg

HYVSv1Xl.jpg

sAxtK3jl.jpg

WAvFXMfl.jpg

40SLYT6l.jpg

BeYXJEal.jpg

loe6Dzvl.jpg

SLuZfU7l.jpg

itc1Kvql.jpg

Last edited: