• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Buck 110, blue mammoth, s30v, nickel silver bolsters PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could keep this knife but I just can't right now. Here's the deal. I just received this knife back from Don. I bought a custom shop 110 with nickel silver bolsters and s30v steel and had Don Seals swap the wood scales out for this amazing blue mammoth ivory. Mark Knapp who I bought it from called it the best mammoth he has ever seen. I am pretty deep into the pocket for this knife. The scales alone were $150, plus the custom shop 110, plus Don's fee for the work and we are looking at almost $375 to get this done. I will sell for SOLD shipped OBO within the US. There is a small amount of blade play, but no more than there was in the other custom shop 110 I got, so I think it is pretty normal.

Trades considered for a BM43, BM40tr, Koster nessmuk in 3v, custom slipjoints or an edge pro apex sharpening system.

photo70.jpg

photo69.jpg

photo68.jpg

photo67.jpg

Last edited:
Last drop to $200. The scales alone were $150 so this is an absolute STEAL of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back