• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

FS - Craig Camerer JS - Big, beautiful bowie in caramel mammoth and W2

Knife is SOLD.

Greetings all,

Offered for sale here is an exceptionally nice premium mammoth ivory bowie by the talented Craig Camerer, JS.

Specs are as follows:

* blade of W2 with killer hamon
* Damascus guard and ferrule of 1084 / 15N20
* Handle of premium caramel mammoth ivory, with bronze and green streaks.

Full dimensions:

11 1/2" blade length

16 5/8" overall length

1 3/4" width (widest point)

.25" thick at the spine

.11" thick 2" short of the tip.

And here it is:

orig.jpg

(photo by Murray white).

What the photo can’t tell you is how fast this piece is in hand for such a large blade, or how wonderfully warm that palm-filling hunk of ivory feels.

PLEASE NOTE – I have been unable to locate the sheath, and this is reflected in the price below. If I find it, I’ll ship it to you and no charge.

This is a great addition for any bowie fan, and is offered at a very attainable price of US$OLD NOW US$OLD– inclusive of Paypal (preferred) and shipping to your door.

As always. I’m happy to answer any questions, but the first “I’ll take it” via e-mail or PM gets this terrific piece. Reasonable offers will be entertained.

Thanks for looking and reading.

Roger

Last edited:
BUMP - Price drop to US$OLD Paypaled and shipped.

Roger

Last edited:
Back