• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Doc Hagen, Jake Elenbaas folders

I had listed both of these knives awhile back. They didn’t sell, so I’m now reducing the prices somewhat and listing them together. Both are in excellent condition. There may be very minor signs of use; I don’t keep my knives in a safe, so they’ve both been carried a time or two and possibly used to open the mail, but they’ve never been used beyond that and still have the maker’s edge.

First up is a liner lock folder by Jake Elenbaas. It has a Damascus blade, nickel-silver bolsters, and walrus ivory scales. Closed length is four inches. Cordura zippered case included, as is Jake's card with the particulars - sort of a certificate of authenticity, I guess. Price - $200.

Next up is a liner lock folder made by now-retired Phillip "Doc" Hagen. It has a mirror-polished ATS 34 blade that's 3 inches long, MOP scales, file worked ss backspacer, and beautifully engraved & dovetailed bolsters. Closed length is 4 inches. A zippered leather case will be included. Price is $300.

Attachments

• Hagen1.JPG
    Hagen1.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Hagen2.JPG
    Hagen2.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Hagen3.JPG
    Hagen3.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Hagen4.JPG
    Hagen4.JPG