1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: Drastically shrinking my knife collection, Liong Mah, Chaves, WE, Sharp By Design, Spyderco, CRK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by `br4dz-, Nov 5, 2020.

1. `br4dz-

`br4dz- Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2016
    PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ (BRAV90 AT GMAIL DOT COM), if emailing, provide your BF username and feedback score

Need to shrink my knife collection significantly. It may take me a while to respond, I work 11-12 hour nights and sleep during the day, but I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message. I can provide further pictures or video of the knife if you'd like, and have no problem answer any questions. All knives include the original boxes unless otherwise stated. Open to reasonable offers on some knives.

Image Album (images are in the same order as listed here): https://imgur.com/a/BYNLNjZ

1) Chaves Redencion 229 Blackout Tanto, $370 Shipped, LNIB, just received 2 a couple days ago, only keeping 1 of the 2
    2) Chaves Redencion 229 Tanto Hand Rubbed Satin, $SOLD, LNIB, only reason it's going is because I own too many 229's
    3) Chaves Ultramar Redencion Street Tanto w/ Carbon Fiber inlays, $SOLD, comes with original box, *like new* (major asterisk, keep reading) other than me messing with the detent hole. It was extremely stiff out of the box, so I took a dremel to the detent hole and while it opens a little easier, warranty is not in tact due to this, and the detent is a little less crisp. Still works fine, but it's not perfect. Would be great for someone looking to mod it further, or replace the blade.
    4) Chaves Ultramar Liberation Flipper w/ Black Canvas Micarta inlays, $215 Shipped, comes with original box, carried a handful of times, has 3 small dings on the skull clip that are a little hard to capture in pictures but fairly visable in person
    5) Pena X Series Mula, $SOLD, LNIB, awesome knife with brass collars
    6) Pena X Series Lanny Clip, $235 Shipped, comes with box, has some snail trails from being carried a few times, but they are faint
    7) Sharp By Design (Brian Nadeau) Void, $SOLD, LNIB, amazing action and a fantastic knife, not recommended for larger hands
    8) Liong Mah Lanny in S35VN w/ Carbon Fiber, $275 Shipped, comes with nothing other than the knife, knife was carried a bit and sharpened by previous owner, edge isn't the prettiest when it gets to the choil of the blade, but it is sharp
    9) Hinderer Halftrack Wharncliffe blue ano & black g10, $SOLD, doesn't come with anything other than the knife, I have taken it apart because the action sucked, but it's smooth and crisp after getting some metal shavings out of the pivot
    10) Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 w/ gabon ebony inlays, $SOLD, comes with original box & I do have the birth card. Not many marks on it other than on the clip.
    11) Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 Plain Jane, $SOLD, heavily snail trailed, no box, no birth card, no nothing. Blade needs to be sharpened. Would probably be good as new if sent back to CRK themselves for a spa treatment.
    12) Southern Grind Spider Monkey, $SOLD, LNIB, weaker detent than I'd like, thought 3rd one of these would be the charm, but nope
    13) ZT 0456CF, $200 Shipped, LNIB, sprint run from ZT
    14) Bestech BT1808A Emperor Medium, $150 Shipped, LNIB
    15) We Knives 2004A Banter Blue G10, $SOLD, LNIB, bought the black one too and I'm keeping that one
    16) We Knives 908B Schism, $SOLD, LNIB, very minor dust from sitting on my desk
    17) We Knives 604R, $SOLD, LNIB, true drop shut action
    18) Civivi C911A Governor, $SOLD, comes with box, used to cut down a box or two, has some side to side blade play
    19) Massdrop x Ferrum Forge Dao, $110 Shipped, LNIB, switched out the bronze clip for a blue clip from the bronze model. Still has the bronze backspacer though.
    20) Ferrum Forge Stinger, $75 Shipped, comes with box, carried for a week or 2 at work, only used to open mail once or twice.
    21) Spyderco Paramilitary 2 DLT Exclusive M390 w/ Red G10, $180 Shipped, LNIB
    22) Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S35VN w/ Brown G10, $SOLD, comes with original box, clip was flipped, carried for about a week while hiking on vacation in wyoming a few weeks ago, only used to cut a single thread off a piece of clothing.
    23) Spyderco Manix 2 DLT Exclusive 20CV w/ Red G10, $180 Shipped, LNIB
    24) Spyderco Manix 2 Sprint Run 154CM/S90V composite blade w/ peel-ply carbon fiber scales, $SOLD, Like new, no box
    25) Spyderco Chaparral Lightweight, $SOLD, no box, carried for about a month at work, only used occassionally to cut open some boxes and cut nylon strapping, might need a minor sharpening, has a small rust spot under the spyderco logo that should come off easily.
    26) Steel Will Mini Cutjack M390 w/ Blue G10, $SOLD, comes with original box, used to break down some cardboard boxes, still fairly sharp, knife pivot was overlubed and I never took it apart to clean out the excess.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  2. Greg02

Greg02 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2020
    PM sent

3. AksImaging

AksImaging Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 5, 2019
    PM'd

4. Roy Batty

Roy Batty Y'all can sling load DEEZ NUTS Platinum Member

May 25, 2016
    Claimed mula in PM thanks

5. JedidiahLee

JedidiahLee Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 28, 2020
    Pm sent

6. MrCookie

MrCookie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2019
    Yolo
    Chaves liberation street flipper and Hinderer

Withdrawn

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  7. ferider

ferider Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2018
    PM'ed on Halftrack.

8. Btacoma

Btacoma Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 12, 2016
    I’ll take mula if available or back up

9. Milly

Milly Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2020
    Pm sent on #21 red pm2

10. RoadDog66

RoadDog66

Jul 12, 2012
    Email sent.

11. Sam Striano

Sam Striano

Sep 19, 2020
    Email sent on PM2 M390 Red

12. strideruser

strideruser Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Spyderco Manix 2 Sprint Run 154CM/S90V composite blade w/ peel-ply carbon fiber scales ....

I will take it, PM sent

13. JOSEPH EDWARDS

JOSEPH EDWARDS

Sep 9, 2018
    I treated in the PJ sebenza. EMAIL SENT

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  14. dirtywaterbushcraft

dirtywaterbushcraft

Sep 17, 2020
    Knife recieved! Thank you!

15. Buttert

Buttert