• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Early English Script 701 Mustang, NIB, **Price Drop**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatlander1963

Gold Member
Reducing the herd again. Knives are both new and unused and lightly used. I'll do my best to note any faults in the used knives. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees. Shipping is for Conus only. If you are from away, contact me and I'll work out something on add'l shipping costs.

Sorry but no trades...I've just got to many knives but seem to be still buying more and the wife says I have to get rid of some things to cover this:
1Yamaha.jpg

1. NIB English Script 701 Mustang. Knife is first production from the early 80's. This one is collectable and hard to find in mint condition. Steel was 425m. No paperwork. Price: Withdrawn
2. 1999 701 Bronco. Not sure why the name changed but it did. Steel is 420hc. I'd thought this was a NIB knife but the sheepsfoot has some marks on on side. Otherwise, its mint. Pictures of that issue below. Price: Sold
3. NIB 307 Wrangler. This knife is mint and still had oil on the blades. Box indicates it was part of the old inventory sell off after Camillus ceased operations. This one is collectable and hard to find in new condition. Price: Sold
4. Very gently used Vantage Pro. 2009 Manufacture. Hardly a mark on it. Blade is nearly centered. :) Locks around 50%. Good price on this nice knife. No Box. Price: Sold
5. 4th Version, 1st Edition Buck 110. I think these were made in 1970-71. It is the slim 60's profile with brass spacer. This knife was in my EDC rotation for a long while but I wasn't using it. 440c blade and nicely figured ebony. Sheath is the original scalluped design. Nice knife. Price: Sold
6. New Custom 110 with 2006 Coated S30V AG blade. NS, orange G10 with blue spacers. Comes with a brown AG sheath. No wiggle and solid pop and snap. Very nice knife. Price: Sold
7. New Gordo Custom 110 with 2007 Coated CPM-154 BP blade (harder to find as discontinued at Bass Pro). Brass, Bocote, two brass pins/rods. Some grind lines still from scale install. No wiggle and solid pop and snap. Very nice knife. Price: Sold

More pictures below

DSC_4028.jpgDSC_4034.jpgDSC_4038.jpgDSC_4043.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take #4. Very gently used Vantage Pro. 2009 Manufacture. Send me your ppl info via PM or email, Thanks, Scott

This:
7. New Gordo Custom 110 with 2007 Coated CPM-154 BP blade (harder to find as discontinued at Bass Pro). Brass, Bocote, two brass pins/rods. Some grind lines still from scale install. No wiggle and solid pop and snap. Very nice knife. Price: $75

I'll take it. PP to be sent in the a.m. as I am off to sleepyville.
R
12/12/12 (weird) update: PP Sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back