• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

fs: fiddleback forge esquire and pocket kephart practically new

Two custom fiddleback forge blades practically new

Paypal only

Shipping is $8 dollars per knife but I can combine shipping for multiple knives bought

international shipping may be a possibility but we’ll have to work out the details

Hit me up at heesoo18@hotmail.com as I don’t check my pm’s everyday but you can pm me too and i’ll make an effort to check my pms once daily…

both knives will come with a similar sheath like the one below

Duh by hees, on Flickr

More detailed pics are available on my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/aznpharm79/

Esquire in navy burlap micarta with black liners and orange pinstripes; 1/8’” A2 skeletonized full tang convex grind; not carried much still “factory sharp” Comes with free black in pocket black sheath $sold

_DSF0891 by hees, on Flickr

_DSF0890 by hees, on Flickr

_DSF0892 by hees, on Flickr

Pocket Kephart in starry night micarta with black pins and black liners with lime pinstripes; Starry night micarta is a shadetree customs product with glow in the dark chips in them 1/8’” A2 steel Tapered tang convex grind; not carried much still “factory sharp” Comes with free black in pocket sheath with clip $sold

_DSF0929 by hees, on Flickr

_DSF0928 by hees, on Flickr

_DSF0930 by hees, on Flickr

_DSF0933 by hees, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back