• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Firearms

md02geist

Gold Member
All prices include shipping from my FFL to your FFL. I will not ship or even attempt to ship firearms that are prohibited in your state, magazines prohibited in your state, or the like. I also will not under any circumstances ship to a private owner. FFL to FFL only.

CZ P10C. 9mm, talon grips installed. 2 magazines, original box etc. Excellent condition; 300 rounds or so downrange. Zero malfunctions.
$350

Remington 870 Police, unfired.
Black magpul stock and foregrip, 18" barrel, +2 tube OEM extension, rifle sights.
Identical to this one except I've added the tube extension (roughly 50-70 dollar value) as well as Magpul Furniture (150ish dollar value):
https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/411548922/remington+le+870p+12m/18+rs+sf+5rd
$450

Winchester Ranger AE 94 in 30-30. Excellent condition, wood is great, rust free. Hammer extension installed. Functions perfectly.
$375

PM me with a phone number for pictures.

Back