• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS/FT Skookum, ML and Deering

I bought up a number of knives a while back ago to find the one I felt was a “grail” knife to me. So I have these to offer up for sale now.

TRADES: Open to trades now. Not for sure what I'd want. Deal needs to be fair and that could be a knife for knife, knife plus cash or whatever else is fair. Value to value comparison.

1. Willing to trade one of the ML's for a nice sharpening stone set
  2. Would trade a ML for a Benchmade 200
  3. Would trade a ML for a Benchmade Mini Reflex II w/black blade
  4. Would trade a ML for a Pro-Tech Newport w/3" blade in black

SHIPPING: Like most of the of the country we are under the “stay @ home” order and being a diabetic, I am following that advice, lol. However, I have to schedule a pickup for the Priority Mail so I can’t run right down to the Post Office like I normally do and get it out the same day. So there will be a day or two delay in getting the knife out. They will all go USPS Priority and the shipping is on me.

• Skookum O1 steel, dangler attachment, looks like new, don’t think its ever been used. $491.63
  • Deering Pioneer SOLD
  • SET Primitive, again looks brand new and has the dangler attachment with it. My calipers say the blade is .092” and is about 3.4” long. Really struggling to give this one up. $284.63 SOLD
  • ML knife to the right of the pic: Thick blade at .209” with a length of 3.55” Brute of a knife, convex ground and appears it could be new as well. Sheath signed but has no date. $SOLD
  • ML knife to the left of the pic: .126” thick, has jimping and is 2.85” long. Sheath is signed and dated 2018. $195 SOLD
  • Mini ML Blade SOLD

Any questions, please let me know.

49721092808_0f7dffc45c_h.jpg

49721092643_0bf01e89e1_h.jpg

49721943157_d56a1c9c2d_h.jpg

49721625976_350567afe2_h.jpg

Last edited:
XX sorry. A friend PM'd me...

Last edited:
The Deering has been sold

I have two ML's left. One listed here and another in another thread under customs.

I'll be pleased to take the ML knife to the right of the pic: Thick blade at .209” with a length of 3.55” Brute of a knife, convex ground and appears it could be new as well. Sheath signed but has no date. For $201.83 by paypal. PM me your paypal information and I'll make payment today, and will PM you my mailing address. No rush - just be safe and be well.
John

Received the SET and it's perfect and exactly as described. Really quick shipping, too. Thanks! Posting positive feedback in a moment.

Back