1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: Gshock, TAD, SureFire, Invicta

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by -Lucky-, Apr 25, 2012.

1. -Lucky-

-Lucky- Gold Member Gold Member

May 11, 2010
    All items for sale can be purchased with paypal +3% or paypal gift and will be shipped USPS priority with delivery confirmation anywhere in the US.

Gshock 6900 MS1: $80 shipped
    -Bought a few months ago and worn off and on, Excellent condition, no noticeable wear.

TAD Folding spork: $90 shipped
    -Awesome little tool, but all it has done is sit in a pouch, also Excellent condition.

Surefire LX2 Lumamax: $115 shipped
    -Amazing light, hands down the best flashlight I've owned, this was a backup and needs to make room. Will come with 4 Surefire 123A batteries (2 brand new, 2 with ~20 mins use) Like new Condition.

Invicta 5755: $89 shipped
    -Bought on a whim, never worn, still in the nice box on the little pillow. Needs a battery.

Please email me at [email protected] with questions or concerns.

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  2. jimjim312

jimjim312

Oct 6, 2011
    email sent!

3. -Lucky-

May 11, 2010
    Take $5 off the the spork and surefire. Really need to move these, I'll consider reasonable offers.

4. -Lucky-

May 11, 2010
    Drops again, thanks

5. SRBraniac

SRBraniac

Jul 11, 2010
    Emailed for Invicta