• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Jake Hoback 2015 Custom MK4 Kwaiback Fallout Blue Mint Condition

Please read the entire detailed-text. I've added great pictures and a nice video to enjoy.

Up for sale is a mint condition Jake Hoback 2015 Custom MK4 Kwaiback in Fallout Blue finish.

As described by Jake, the Fallout finish has "the look" of a tool that has been put through its paces, brought to its knees and revived back to life.

The antiqued-look is absolutely smooth without any nicks or dings. Mint as can be and just beautiful to behold in person.

This is one of the few knives I've owned that I would actually be proud to take into battle. Everything about it is user friendly while being solid and strong as Fort Knox!!!

The shape of the handle with the single index-finger choil and straight lines make this knife a joy to hold in a closed-hand. It is one of the most secure grips (in closed and open-positions) that I've ever experienced.

The jimping on the back of the blade is as secure as you will ever find without being too aggressive. No indentations on my thumb after repeated use.

The anodized fullers on the both sides of the handle are are slightly different in color shade and beautiful without being fancy or over-the-top.

The milled out portions of the handle on the interior and exterior give this knife less-weight and an ease of use. This is large knife but still a excellent EDC carry given the weight and shape.

When you get the knife you will be able to see how Jake has carefully marked the interior of the handle with the date (of the knife) and the blade steel (2015 CTS XHP). He also marked the interior with H.R.D. (Hoback Rolling Detent) with an arrow pointing to the mechanism he created. TOO COOL!!!

Both sides of the handle feature the Hoback custom anodized pivots. These are a stunning piece of Jake's work. You'll admire the pivot-craftsmanship every time you hold this knife.

The butt of the handle can also be thought of as a integral skull-crusher. I'm not kidding when I say this part of the knife is just as deadly as the blade itself. Beautifully effective jimping on the butt of the handle makes for a ultra-secure grip in reverse poison.

The recessed back spacer is a thing of beauty and adds a special feel to the user's thumb when holding the knife in reverse position. Just masterful attention to detail on Hoback's part.

The Hoback tip-up pocket clip is marked with and features the same anodized fuller as found on the handle. Another amazing feature showing the lengths Jake goes to for his customers.

Jake has thought this knife through so carefully that nothing seems to in excess here.

The Hoback Rolling Detent is a joy to use and makes action buttery smooth for an almost 4" blade!!!

The flipper tab activation is both smooth and strong when the user opens the knife with authority! When the blade is open, the same flipper tab provied extra stability as an index finger stabalizer.

Jake smoothed out the frame-lock thumb-release to relieve stress when closing the blade. Honestly... Everything was thought of here!

The tumbled CTS XHP blade is smooth as silk with an fine razor-edge. This is an extremely sharp knife!!!

The blade centering is excellent given the tight tolerances Jake uses.

The blade lock-up is perfect and surprisingly early for Jake's work. Makes you grin from ear to ear!!!

I sent the knife recently to Jake for a full spa-treatment.

I can't say enough great things about this knife. It is a masterpiece without any frilly/fancy accents. This is simply an immensely well-conceived custom knife which will grab your attention immediately and give you years of great use!

Jake is a Prince of a man and eager to assist with any issues you will ever have. To be honest though... I doubt you will ever have any. :)

Here are the knife specs:

Blade Size: 3.75 inches
Handle Size: 5.25 inches
OAL Open: 9 inches
Blade Thickness: 4mm at top.
Pivot Thrust Bearings
HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)

The knife also comes with the Custom Leather Hoback Pouch and table card stating Jake's original price of $1,775!!!

Asking price for this Hoback Custom Kwaiback SOLD Paypal net to me.
I'll cover shipping in the USA. If you're located outside the USA, please contact me for a shipping quote.

Email or message me with any questions.

kreisws01@gmail.com

IG Address https://www.instagram.com/kreisws01/

Thank you.

[video=youtube;zrSutyR085c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrSutyR085c[/video]

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

IMG_6597.jpg

IMG_6598.jpg