1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

FS: Kizer Feist SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Driften, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Driften

Driften Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2010
    I have two knives for sale to free up money for other projects, so no trades.

Spyderco Sage 1 C123CFP in like new condition. I'm the original owner and only carried it a few times for opening mail. I just like my PM 3 much better so this one needs to go. Box and all original paperwork included. PayPal G&S shipped for $old.

Kizer Feist. I bought this one here on BF but never carried it. I spent time playing with it at my desk but the front flipper never caught on for me. The knife is too narrow for my hands to be able to hold it easy while opening it. When I use one hand to hold and the other to hit the flipper it fires open like it was assisted or something. Very smooth and no issues. Some marks on the Ti from the first owner. Box, case, cleaning cloth all included.
    PayPal G&S shipped SOLD

First "I want it" Gets priority

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  2. d-wade

d-wade Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2015
    I’ll take the Sage.