• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Large Box Elder Sebenza 31 Damascus (Thread locked. Available until marked sold. PM/contact info posted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

Gilbert G, aka BrockLesMuscleUps
PM open n' best way to reach OR
waveriderstilldusk AT gmail DOT com

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "texted you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy via text, email or PM.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item OR we can discuss payment OPTIONs.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, please CONTACT ME FIRST.

- Please note, stonewash and damascus blade patterns can and often vary from knife to knife

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

---------

Box Elder Inlay Large Sebenza 31 w/ Raindrop Damascus, Polished version

IMG_8483.jpgIMG_8488.jpgIMG_8496.jpgIMG_8501.jpgIMG_8553.jpg

$865, delivered in the US. International extra.

Zelle and Paypal FF PREFERRED. If you don't have either, it takes 5 minutes to sign up, LITERALLY. Most US bank accounts already have Zelle feature. PayPal Friends & Family preferred. Please view my feedback if you have security concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back