• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS Microtech, ZT

TERMS OF SALE, READ BEFORE RESPONDING!

NO TRADES
I am selling my entire Knife collection aside from a handful of user knives I will need.
It will be a large sale and I have priced the knives to sell quickly. All prices are total prices including: SHIPPING and PAYPAL fees. No haggling over price. I will drop prices on the knives when the market dictates that I should. International sales handled on a case by case basis at extra cost.

I GREATLY prefer PayPal. However if you must use a US Postal Money order it needs to be in my hand no later than 72 hours from when we have a deal. That’s it, no other methods of payment.

You have my word and my BF ITrader reputation standing behind these sales, further more I promise to package your knife well and ship promptly.

I strongly encourage you to buy the optional postal insurance for your package. If the knife is lost in transit I will do my absolute best to help you resolve the problem, But I will not reimburse you for a lost package. Buy the Insurance if this concerns you.

1. Microtech Out the front. SOLD AND SHIPPED

2. Microtech LUDT Plain edge Fired a few times but other wise unused. 175.00 > REDUCED 155.00 > 150.00SPF to Brian R170
MTLUDT.jpg

3. ZT Auto. Fired once or twice for function check and to take this picture. 175.00 Reduced 160.00 > 150.00 > 140.00 SPF to Storm308
ZTAuto.jpg

Last edited:
Brian E-mail sent with pp info.

Storm I will be contacting you as well.

Both SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Thanks Guys

I'll take the zt,please send pp info
Thanks Doug

Hey Bro,

your E-mail is not activated and you can't get PM's. Leaves me now what to contact you.

could you click on my name and send me a E-mail. That way we can get the communication going. Thanks!

Jim

Back