• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Modded BK2, Rare Bark River Boone

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMP

For sale: Becker BK2 with two sets of handles. I traded for this knife and the first owner filed a firesteel notch in the spine. I wanted to like this knife since I've heard so many good things about it, but its just too big for my tastes -- my loss, your gain. The coating has been stripped and the edge convexed and aftermarket Tomar's micarta handles fitted (a $37 value). Save yourself some work and get this ready to go BK2. Price, including shipping to CONUS $80.

Copy of PC020737.jpgCopy of PC020738.jpgCopy of PC020741.jpg

Also for sale, a hard to find 1st Production Run Bark River Boone with Green Canvas Micarta handles and original sheath. This has been used a couple of times, but never abused, and has a little sheath scuffing on the blade flat. Still in very good condition. Price, including shipping to CONUS, $145.

Copy of PC020729.jpgCopy of PC020730.jpg

I prefer Paypal. Usual rules apply: first clear "I'll take it" get's it, and you must be 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back