• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: Olympus OM equipment **WITHDRAWN due to lack of interest**

Status
Not open for further replies.

glockman99

RIP Dann, you were a good guy.
I'm looking to sell all of my Olympus OM 35mm film equipment as a package for $175, shipped USPS Priority Mail:

Olympus OM-1n (chrome)
Olympus Winder II
Olympus T-20 Flash Unit
Olympus Zuiko 65-200mm f/4 Lens
Tokina AT-X 28-85mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens

All equipment works 100%, and is in very excellent condition. There are no dents, scrapes, or heavy scratches on any of the equipment. Both lenses are smooth, and clear, with no problems. The OM-1n meters correctly, and the shutter speeds are right on. All battery contacts are clean & clear of corrosion. Two Olympus camera books come with the deal, as does a NICE Olympus strap.

With this deal, I'll ALSO toss in a (chrome) Olympus OM-2n and an Olympus Winder I. The OM-2n functions 100%, with the exception that it doesn't work well with a Winder, as ONLY while mounted with a Winder, the shutter release won't re-set, so the Winder will snap off 3 or 4 "extra shots". As mentioned, the OM-2n works 100% normal without a Winder installed or installed and turned off. It should be an easy fix. The Winder itself works at 100% with other OM cameras (including the OM-1n listed above). The camera has (normal) marks above the strap lugs, and the Winder I shows some paint loss here & there, but has no mechanical problems.

If interested in a purchase (USA only, please), or for any questions (sorry, no pictures of the equipment), please contact me by phone at: 1-(360)-532-5702, or by email at: glockman99@hotmail.com

Payment must be via a US Postal Money Order.

Thanks for looking.:).

glockman99

I'm still looking to sell all my Olympus OM equipment. I have switched over to Nikon, so I don't use any of this Olympus OM equipment anymore...Someone will be getting a really GOOD deal on all this equipment...That someone COULD be YOU.

...$175, shipped, OBO.

glockman99

All still for sale. If (you) think that my price is too high, make me an offer for this very nice 35mm camera equipment. (You) WON'T be sorry that you bought it.:).

glockman99

STILL here, looking to sell this excellent Olympus 35mm camera equipment. Don't be a fool...Buy this stuff!.:).

glockman99

I CANNOT believe that NO-ONE has bought this Olympus camera equipment yet...:confused:.

It is STILL for sale...Make me an offer if (you) think that my $175 price is too high.:eek:.

glockman99

Still for sale...A great deal at $175, shipped, but I'm lowering the price to $165, shipped. Someone really should buy this Olympus equipment.

Last edited:

glockman99

Ok...Last chance to buy this excellent Olympus, etc. 35mm camera equipment for $165, shipped...(That's 2 pro-level bodies, 2 Winders, 2 zoom lenses, and a dedicated flash unit.). After today, I'm closing this and putting it all up for trade (for Nikon equipment).

Seems like a good sales tactic. Start at $175 and no one buys it. Drop it to $150 and no one buys it. Raise it to $165. Hmmm, maybe some one will buy it? Start a new thread and start the process all over again. Some people just don't get it.

glockman99

Seems like a good sales tactic. Start at $175 and no one buys it. Drop it to $150 and no one buys it. Raise it to $165. Hmmm, maybe some one will buy it? Start a new thread and start the process all over again. Some people just don't get it.
I can't seem to find where it was all for sale for $150...Please enlighten me, (via email or PM, so I don't have to issue you an infraction for "chatting")...BTW, I changed the title of my thread from $175 to $165 to reflect my current asking price...As a moderator, I can do that.

If you do want to buy my camera equipment, thank-you...Otherwise it's not correct to butt in to another person's for sale thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.