• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Osprey Momentum 30 (Atomic Orange, New style)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to sell my lightly used Osprey Momentum 30 backpack. I purchased it about a year ago from REI for $140. I've used it as a daily biking/commuting backpack for college for the last year and have since replaced it. It is in excellent shape with no holes or tears. The rain cover is almost unused (as I've managed to never have to bike in the rain). The only signs of use are on the bottom of the backpack and on the straps where it makes contact with the floor when set down - there's some dirt on those straps that can easily be washed and scrubbed out. However, all the straps are in tact with no tearing or any obvious wear. Also, if anything should happen to the backpack, the amazing Osprey lifetime warranty follows the backpack.

This backpack is the most current version of the bag ("Spring 2016").

I'm looking to get $75 shipped for the backpack. I will attach pictures here when I get home tonight.

If anyone is interested in the pack, feel free to make an offer. I just started it at an arbitrary price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back