• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Pro-Tech Blue Jazz TR-III First Production Run #090--RARE!

For sale is a Pro-Tech TR-III with smooth handles finished in blue jazz and a partially serrated bead-blast blade. This is a RARE one--never seen another one like it. The blade reads: "TR-3 #090; First Production Run"

I'd keep this one for my knife case, but I've bought too many blades lately and something has to go. I'm going to regret this one, I know it!!!

Anyway, I'll stop whining...
The knife comes in its original box (which is a bit beat up, but still in okay shape) and a little warranty paper. The handles are perfect without flaw (and very attractive--more of a marble effect on the handles--not like the newer jazz finishes that Pro-Tech does). The action is quick and reliable, the blade is dead center. The black pocket clip and blade show slight signs of wear--they show the type of VERY light scratches/buffs that can only be seen when you look at the right angle in the right light. It would appear that the knife was lightly used at some point--I am not the original owner.

I'm looking for $140 shipped for this one...

I'll take M.O.'s or Paypal (+3% for fees).

Email or PM me with questions...

Thanks

Attachments

• PICT0430.JPG
    PICT0430.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 73
  • PICT0431.JPG
    PICT0431.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 28
  • PICT0432.JPG
    PICT0432.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 33