• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Protech Titanium Custom Bronze Newport w/ Tiger Coral inlay

For consideration is a Protech Titanium Custom. The Newport I believe won best innovative and investment knife of the year 2013. There’s a fantastic write up on this sleeper of a gem here: https://bladereviews.com/protech-newport-review/ and it was the only knife that stopped me from buying or wanting to buy other smaller knives. Decked out to the highest degree and took me a year to finally settle on such one as like damascus, coral also comes in different shapes and sizes and not all are created equal. Just as awe-inspiring is the wave-pattern blade that actually resembles the sea in its movement when rotated in the light as shadows play off the larger black background and then dance off the lights. If you are prone to sea sickness, better pass on this one.*) Never seen another Damascus like it and wish I could clone for my Large Damascus Sebenzas. The titanium handle itself has 3 different finishes. The top and bottom flats are hand satin, which to date still have yet to see duplicated on titanium on any other knife. Then the custom orange peel sides and finally, hidden inside the scales and around the firing button is jeweled finish. The bronze itself is stunning wish also could duplicate on all my other titanium knives. The 3-D ti pocket clip has its own classy finish that when lightly market from normal carry, resembles fireworks. The whole knife and everything about it really has an underwater tropical light theme and could be labeled as such. Action is typical top of the line Protech and not only can the blade be easily closed one-handed but the whole package comes in under 3 ounces making the knife disappear in your pocket. Very lightly carried and used indoors only and as such still near factory edge with a few marks on blade and pocket clip. Comes is custom wood presentation box with Birthdate stamped right on. $775 Shipped

IMG_3194.jpgIMG_3196.jpgIMG_3200.jpgIMG_3205.jpgIMG_3211.jpgIMG_3193.jpg

Back