• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: RJ Martin! "Modulator- Grey Matter", NEW INSANE PRICE! Own a RJ Martin for UNDER $1000!

Hey guys, time to sell a safe queen. This is a classic RJ Martin! like brand new, never carried, used, etc. The knife has it's original (untouched) factory edge, and boy is it sharp!. The knife deploys (like only an RJ does!), locks, and closes great.

I paid $ 1,600.00 a couple years ago, and am sacrificing now for ONLY $ 995.00! (was $1095).... Your chance to own an original RJ Martin for LESS THAN $1000!

My loss is your gain!

I will ship via USPS priority mail (CNUS only please), ASAP once funds are received via Paypal. Sale is limited to adults in states where the knife is legal. The price listed INCLUDE Pay Pal and shipping fees and would be all you pay!

The first "I will take it" followed up by a prompt PM/payment here will get the knife. I will let you know my PayPal info once I get your pm or email address so that we can finalize the deal...

Thanks for looking!

Oh yeah, price is firm and no trades... need to sell to help fund a purchase! thanks

bzkcZlb.jpg

oNobq4l.jpg

nrb5cnv.jpg

Last edited:
Back