• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Seiko SBDC003 Blue Sumo Diver + Goodies.

Hello BladeForums family, today I have a favorite from my collection up for sale. I've been trying to reduce my collection and some of my Seiko's need new homes and up on deck is this beautiul "Blumo" from Seiko Prospex, pre Prospex dial branding. The watch runs beautifully is in great shape with only small hairline scratches on the side of the case (non crown side) but that is it. The watch crown is super smooth and the bezel action is tight. The watch comes with the original bracelet which has never been worn as well as a Super Engineer bracelet from Strapcode sized to fit a 7.25 in. wrist but does come with extra links. The watch will also come with an interior and exterior box, booklet + warranty card and Seiko Japan tag (not pictured). I'm looking for SOLD shipped to your door CONUS/PayPal. Thank you for looking and if there are any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact me. Not looking for trades at the moment.

Last edited:
Back